hi5 Transfer Packages are here!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

TYVM...I appreciate you going out of your way! ;)

2. polishpimp

wow...tyvm!

3. Mystique

Mystique New Member

no problem :)

4. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

Income Compensation: +$206,242,014,400... this sould be my income??

5. Well Deltan i want to know what this means...

TRANSFER OPTION 1
    Unfortunately, this account does not qualify for transfer. Transfers are only for users who held their primary account on hi5.
    TRANSFER OPTION 2
    Unfortunately, this account does not qualify for transfer. Transfers are only for users who held their primary account on hi5.
    I always had this account and no other, it happens that this account was stolen and recopied by Kano, please check my case please! Thanks.

6. Shield T

Shield T New Member

you can delete the new character ??? :D

Work with us since we are still on and waiting for the miracle

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  7. Deltan

Deltan Member

Oh, I see now, that messaging implies that your target account (FB/MySpace) is higher level than your hi5 account. We intend the transfer to be for players with accounts that are only their primary account ie- your higher level is presumed to be the primary.

8. clubber

clubber Member

Can someone reply to this too, I want to know.

9. Loren

Loren Administrator

That is compensation in lieu of Income, meaning that you are getting cash back on your Player's Income.

10. clubber

clubber Member

Thank you.

11. Deltan, i've sent you a private message hope i gave some more informations about my situation, be free to contact me if you need some more details, thanks.

12. As a matter of fact i started in FB when my Hi5 was stolen, i'm sorry i'm too good if in one year i supplanted a higher level there. But i lost 4 games, i've spent money in all, can't you refund me for that?

13. Nook

Nook New Member

transfer options banner not work, what should I do now ?

14. polishpimp

Than have it transferred to the other network in which u dont have a higher account. especially if your hi-5 account was a paying account

15. Michel

Michel Member

Favor Points: +3,254 Favor Points
    Income Compensation: +5,302,365,649,000 coins
    Well for +3 years and lvl 3916 I m really disappointed
    I think Grossebaf Olaf will go to retirement!

16. 245 Trioxin

245 Trioxin Member

sorry, but thats bullshit. My hi5 acct is a higher level then my fb acct and i still can't transfer it.
    Think it's also not ok that i can't transfer it to my myspace acct, but whatever. At least it should work on fb.
    Thanks for messing up!

17. michel..no way man:(( this is it,because you have a higher lvl on facebook to!thanks kano for this packages..and I'm really sorry for Sorin and Monica...

18. Loren

Loren Administrator

Please ensure that you have entered your email address in to the box located at the top of the page. This is required to initiate any transfer.

19. Shield T

Shield T New Member

Loren ??? Deltan ?? ARE YOU STILL AROUND WITH US ??

20. I am not interested to have 50 accounts...i still invest in my FB carakter almost evey month to compete and level. So ... start another account in Myspace for example where i don't have any game with a fresh account doesn't seem to me a fair solution.