Attention: Valued hi5 players! A plan has been forged.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Sweeet...i stand corrected and am glad to hear it. ZS is the only game i dont play....but if u make it over to the others I will be happy to do what i can. WELCOME!

2. Zanzibar Wilson

Zanzibar Wilson New Member

urgent--WHERE and HOW do we find "PACKAGE" offered for sinking Hi5 Pirate Clan?!

I got no response Kano, so I'm writing again, very important for my armada and 1400 friends :confused::

Hi Deltan,
    I am the leader of the n.4 ranked armada in Pirate Clan, and I feel I owe it to my armada members especially on Hi5 to give them clear instructions about what to do to continue playing on Facebook.
    You write that a "PACKAGE" will be offered to each of us including Favor Points, etc.
    WHERE and HOW do we access this personalized proposal to continue playing??
    thanks for your help.
    Zanzibar

3. Jamie Mobs

Jamie Mobs New Member

so how does this work, MY hi5 account will be lost?
    [EOA] Game Over
    Level 1690 Enforcer
    101+ GF POINT'S
    mob 1727
    Health 22000 / 22000
    Energy 81 / 1000
    Stamina 1335 / 1500
    Total Attack 3679
    Total Defense 1820

How long tell we know, n how we can tranfer our accounts to facebook/myspace? or how to even do it?

4. Kasia

Kasia New Member

2 days left and nothing is clear I recived mails from kano and........they play with us their own game !

5. sad...but true Kasia:((

6. Michel

Michel Member

they will offer us a 1 Favor and 1 Skill Point as a gift :(

7. Deltan

Deltan Member

Working on it, points packages will be available later today or early tomorrow (most likely tomorrow at this point).

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You wont be transferring your account at all. You need to start a new account on FB/MS so that you can be given a package on that account.

9. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

sent email about 5 times a day for over a week and still no reply :{ checked spam and nothing sent few staff messages i no your busy but.........

10. Doug1202

Doug1202 New Member

i got a email about my viking acnt my zs but not about pirats i would like to know why

11. relu22

relu22 New Member

Hello I start the games almost a year ago on Facebook can you send me their the packages ? or the packages is from who start all over again . thank you

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You wont have to start again. Whatever you are offered will be put on your existing FB/MS account.

13. madalina

madalina Member

and if you post them today when will we get the package on fb/ms ?

14. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Has anyone got anything yet? :) I keep checking my e-mail and nothing so far

15. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

nope, nothing yet. we're all still waiting since today is lights out on hi5 :))

16. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

yes, it seems like: "On February 29th, hi5 will be unavailable while we give it a new look. Check back later to see what's new!"

and Kano is still sleeping.

17. will se what hapens..today,or tomorrow!

18. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Just to clarify...I'm not being impatient, just wondered.

If we rush them and they make a mistake it'll be hell for the poor soul that has to read our replies....all in good time ;-)

19. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

i think it will be hell anyway. i doubt that everyone will be satisfied with their offer :D the forum should be fun to read the next couple of days :)))

20. Maler

Maler Member

i agree. can't wait to read and post :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.