Full stamina refills

Discussion in 'Accepted Ideas' started by polishpimp, Feb 23, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I would like to suggest that upon using a stamina refill ...that players get the entire refilll regardless of how much stamina they currently have left.

The way it is currently for example...if a player has 1000 stamina an they have 3 left over of that 1000 when they use a refill....they only end up with a total of 1000 (wasting 3 stam) where i think they should have 1003. How much stamina gets wasted under the current system...especially when someone is blasting thru bosses with power attacks and your stam gets to say 19 and the refill button pops up and u have hit it b4 u even realize it?

I dont see how it would be much much different than when one uses a daily stam boost when they have stam left over and your stam count is in excess of your max stamina.

Considering stamina is the most valuable commodity in the games ...I think it would be nice to not have to worry about it being wasted. Its not as if Im asking for something extra for free....this is either stam that we have earned or have paid for.

It offers no advantage to anyone over the other and could potentially benefit all as both a time saver and no more wasted stam.

I know some games are worse than others...like PC for example. When blasting bosses with a full power attack...once stam gets under 20 the refill button comes up exactly where the attack button was....I dont know how many times Ive refilled my stam on accident essentially wasting 1-19 stam when i was just trying to get my stam low and leave the game

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  2. 100% Agreed.

3. I absolutely agree! I have wasted so much stamina in PC due to the situation Polishpimpin has described. Unless I am closely watching as my stamina gets to below 20, that refill button pops up right where the attack button was and I refill without getting to use all of my earned/purchased stamina. It's outright dishonest in my opinion, of Kano to allow that to continue. I wrote to them privately a month or more ago and nothing has changed.

Allowing any existing stamina to be ADDED to the refill will at least not rob the players of their rightful stamina.

I have not seen this problem in either VC or MW, so it must be something that can be fixed at least one of two ways.

4. polishpimp

lmao...how does someone not rate the ability to save their own stamina a ten? Funny that person chose not to give a reason as well......interesting to say the least...lol

5. Doug1202

Doug1202 New Member

thats a good idea thanks

6. polishpimp

ratings r looking good....lets gets this accepted!

7. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

You make a really interesting point here. Who else agrees?

8. 9.8/10 from 12 users.

12 Users agree.

9. Maybe they saw other 10/10 ideas get rejected and thought a 9.8 might grab their attention more lol. Who knows?

10. .me too:))

11. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

totally agree like polish said you hitting away on power attack and the refill for 10 un pops up before you notice youve hit the damn thing im wondering if it was placed here for that exact reason '' o dear ive run out of un i need to buy more pfffff''' it needs moving or a confirm purchase adding to it same with all bought un items ,,squad etc 1 hit and bam is not good [ask the wife ;) ] ADD a confirm puchase button

12. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I support this thread, and i have to say something about the PC thing, a while ago i hit the 1k fp lotto there, and i used them for stamina refills to use on bosses, and i probally used about 100-150ish fps on accident because of where the refill stamina button was placed for bosses.

13. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Not a bad idea but not a great one. As someone who has less than 1,000 hired clan I would never waste my FPs on buying a stamina refill especially as you can get a free 75% refill every day by using a stamina boost.

Also at the level where you can use FPs for refills I would not be bothered about wasting, at most 19 stamina, but if I were, I would go down to a 1 stamina attack if I had to.

With refill as opposed to boost I think the devs. are trying to stay true to the meaning of the word. I think it runs on the same principal as if I were drinking coffee in a diner and was offered a refill. I would not expect my cup to be filled beyond the rim if I still had some coffee left in the bottom.

As for accidentally clicking on refill, I can honestly say I have never done this so it may not be the big problem that you think.

14. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Raising hand..... I AGREE!

15. You have been rewarded with full Stamina for 10 Favor Points! OMG!!! I am so PISSED at you right now, Kano!!! GET THIS FIXED in PC GD it! This is f'ing BS that you keep stealing my stamina! You should be ashamed of your sneaky ways of forcing us to purchase more god points. I had a perfectly good stamina boost I was planning on using, no telling how many stamina you just stole from me!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. polishpimp

You may feel differently once u get your full clan. Stamina is the most valuable commodity in the game.....with the higher xp needed as u rise in levels and the measly 50 stam u get upon leveling...I assure u that u will start to care about wasting stamina eventually. Although the 1 stam boost a day is nice....most players of a higher level can burn through that in no time and rely on refills.

The issue here is twofold.....the refill button is located way to close to the attack button and in some cases pops up directly where the attack button was...unless u r paying particularly close attention or going very slow...often times u will refill before u can down size your attacks from 20 down to 5 or 1 (especially when there is a lag for whatever reasons). Kano knows full well the importance of tab positioning....They've had several issues with it in the past. In this particular instance Kano has been made repeatedly aware of the problem for quite some time now....its beginning to look like less of an oversight and more of a tactic.

Lol....I think most of us understand the diff between a boost and a refill....but if u must nitpick the wording....I suppose we could suggest a change in the terminology. The point here....unlike a boost which is free....refills are not. Sure....a few stam doest seem like a lot....but to players that play often and level a lot....a few stam here and there add up to hundreds even thousands of stam very quickly...which equates not only to real monies down the toilet but a loss of levels as well

Allowing ones stam count to exceed ones stam limit upon a refill appears that it would be a very easy fix/upgrade that offers no freebies or advantages over other players.....yet would go a long way towards showing their players that they do indeed care about them

A 9.4 rating from 21 players would def put u in the minority on this one. ;)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  17. Rand Althor

Rand Althor New Member

I play on my phone the majority of the time, which has a little bit of lag. I have probably wasted 1000 sta accidentally hitting the refill button. This would be a glorious update.

18. polishpimp

Good point Rand. Did u rate the thread?

19. Rand Althor

Rand Althor New Member

10 out of 10

20. Deltan

Deltan Member

This is now done! :D