After February 29th, what will you do?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bachhoakhai, Feb 22, 2012.

?

My choice is

1. Stop playing kano's games

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  2. Continue in Facebook or My space

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  3. Don't know yet

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. bachhoakhai

bachhoakhai New Member

All of us has already known what will happen to the Kano's apps in Hi5 after February 29th. Do you agree with the solution from Kano's staffs? What is your choice if you already have the game's account in Facebook or My space? And if you don't have any Facebook or My space or don't want move to there what will you do?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  2. Maler

Maler Member

i don't agree with the solution of Kano staff, but what can i do ?
    probably quit playing ;)
    oops, i answered my own question :D

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I've started on Myspace and will just plod along and see what happens.

I will miss the people and style of play on Hi5. A lot of good times were had.

4. clubber

clubber Member

When I first heard of this matter about hi5 I knew I was going to play elsewhere... but didn't know exactly where, myspace or facebook. I already got accounts there so it was not a big problem (maybe lvling again to hi5 standards). Too bad for hi5, they lost a'lot of players but, yet again its their concern, not ours. Now I play on myspace with the best faction in my opinion. See you all there or maybe.... nevermind.

5. Rossi

Rossi New Member

I'll wait the 29th to see the packages. But as we were already warned we might not like them, there is a veeery big chance that I'll stop playing.

6. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

I already continue the game on Facebook, hope I'll meet you guys there :)

7. I will play all kano games..on facebook..me and a part of relax guild!so do not quit guys:(

8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I'm not on hi5 but the same thing happened to me the day Zynga stopped Mafia Wars on MySpace. They were enthousiastic about their packages too, well I was not. I don't want to happen this to me twice so I'll quit playing Kano games if you guys don't get a decent solution because the same thing will happen to us if something ever goes wrong between MySpace and Kano. Thought Kano was different, even bought favor points just to support them because I don't need bought favor points to play this game, and they still have the benefit of the doubt but it doesn't look good right now. The only thing they seem to care about right now are a happy few high level FB and MS players that would't welcome the high level hi5-players.

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just move on and make new things in my spare time.

10. Marc, seriously, get over yourself. Kano doesn't have to do a damn thing. This isn't their fault. I was happy to welcome all of you hi5 players over to FB, but if they're gonna be all emo, I don't really want you anymore. Imagine if I punched you. You'd be whining in my inbox until the day I blocked you.

Despite the hired squad thing, which is a Zynga move, Kano IS different. Very few developers are offering anything to disenfrachinsed players.

11. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Don't worry, I'm fine, there is nothing to get over with. Of course they don't have to do a damn thing, but it doesn't matter who's fault it is, it is what it is and it's Kano that has to find a solution for their hi5 players. If it's nothing, it's nothing, if it's a package, it's a package, if it's something else, it's something else. It will be their choice how they handle this.

Yeah yeah, sure, dream on David. As you could read, I'm not on hi5. I would also welcome all players, but I would welcome them with full stats and inventory, not with a package that cripples their build character. Apparently if Kano moves them 1:1 some high level MySpace and Facebook players would be angered, so tell me who's whining.

Just like who's fault it is, it also doesn't matter what other developers do. So based on how Kano will treat their players, I will decide if I play and support their games or not, nothing emo about that, I will be over it within the blink of an eye.