Attention: Valued hi5 players! A plan has been forged.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and same here..vc.pc...nothing about mobs:((

2. Michel

Michel Member

with or without package, I'm not thinking about continuing to play, I'm sure HI5 players will be very penalized.

3. Michel I really want to know.what kind of packages are and then I see if I play anymore or not..and yes I know that will be verry penalized..that's the life

4. madalina

madalina Member

i'm starting to belive that the package doesen;t exist and it's a lie...prove me wrong...there are 3 days left and no reply from kano staff..i'm disapointed

5. Michel

Michel Member

I read a newspaper article where they say is being negotiated the sale of FB, will it happen the same thing like HI5? no more VC, PC, MW, What do You think about that, Deltan , Kendall more package for all the players?

6. Zanzibar Wilson

Zanzibar Wilson New Member

Hi Deltan,
    I am the leader of the n.4 ranked armada in Pirate Clan, and I feel I owe it to my armada members especially on Hi5 to give them clear instructions about what to do to continue playing on Facebook.
    You write that a "PACKAGE" will be offered to each of us including Favor Points, etc.
    WHERE and HOW do we access this personalized proposal to continue playing??
    thanks for your help.
    Zanzibar

7. madalina

madalina Member

Your account has been temporarily frozen for 6 days due to irregular/suspicious behavior that has been detected by our software and logged to your account. If you can explain the actions logged to your account contact us but do not expect an immediate response as we do get many requests to process and our software rarely makes any mistakes. Below is an excerpt from our Terms of Service:

List of Things That Will Get Your Account Disabled
    * Using more than one account.
    * Using any kind of bot, script, or automated method to play the game for you.
    * Making real-world threats or slander to any other player in the game.

If You Cheat, Your Account Will Be Disabled
    * No exceptions.
    * No second chances.
    * No whining.
    * No refunds.

i don't understand:))...for no reason:))..i want an explanation..first this problem http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?6063-Home-page-not-loading then i get banned...i want to know why...i can't enjoy the end now:))

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

This isn't the place to post this Roxy. Message support to get your answers, but i reckon you do know why.

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Still no endorsement for playing Myspace as well as Facebook....wouldnt be surprised if MS told u to kiss there ass as well....just sayin

10. clubber

clubber Member

Well isn't that a surprise for ya? :rolleyes:

11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

All of the Hi5 ZS faction im in have gone to Myspace. Very few players are happy to see us on there.

12. madalina

madalina Member

clubber cand am luat am stiu dc am luat:)) dar acum chiar nu am idee de ce am luat..intai a dat eroare jocul numai pe contul meu si acum bann:))..degeaba

13. madalina

madalina Member

i know relentless but i heard that are more people in my situation...ban for no reason..and i've posted here hoping that someone ill see it ...i've send an email to kano but it takes a few days to answer and in 2 days the game is over
    relentless i really don;t know why i was banned this time ...and on mobwars..for 7 days...i don;t have a clue

14. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

im seriously considering moving my character on myspace as well. i really hate the game on facebook. the half screen and all the postings on wall is really annoying for me.

15. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There is a link on FB ZS that you can play the game outside of FB browser (I think). So you don't get the half screen.
    I dont play on their anymore so im not sure where it is. Someone else might be able to help you there.

Roxy, it is almost all over on Hi5. Will you tell me why you picked my name for FB?

16. clubber

clubber Member

Hai pe myspace, poate iti era dor de mine.

17. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

i`m whth u don.. in FB is only publish :( it would be nice if kano do some thing about it... i dont whant publish.. take more time to cancel the pub, that time to play

18. madalina

madalina Member

http://fb.kanogames.com/la_cosa_nostra this is the fullscreen version on fb;)..enjoy

19. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

yeah thanks. i got that link but what about all the stupid notifications and postings on the wall? can we get rid of those too?

20. madalina

madalina Member

hahahaha..your name...you are funny..althow i want to change it...so...don;t worry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.