Attention: Valued hi5 players! A plan has been forged.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello guys...this is a new week..ans still nothing about packages...

2. we will wait to end hi5?I wait the packages to see if I play anymore...me and a lot of friends of mine!!

3. tell us something....pleaseeeee....

4. Michel

Michel Member

I think the answer will only be given after the game ends in Hi5!

5. Maler

Maler Member

:( so sad and yet, myabe, so true.

6. Kasia

Kasia New Member

Important Information Regarding Games on Hi5 Please Read!!!

Hi5 will be removing all third party games February 29th, this includes Pirate Clan. Please make sure we have your current email to take advantage of transfer packages to another Social Network.

MAYBE THERE IS A CHANCE !!!

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I wouldn't look to much into that. Maybe the wrong choice of words from Kano.

8. levy

levy New Member

hello. could tell me someone pls when this package will be transfered to fb? i play viking on hi5, i dont play yet in fb, maybe in march 1th i will start viking on fb. thx :)

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

You can start now as you will need time to re-build your clan in the network that you choose to have your package awarded.

10. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

what package Kendall? im starting to think you guys are just delaying the inevitable...

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

As per the original post, we are working out the details currently and players will see what they get for their account in the near future, depending on the account they may be offered 1 or 2 different package types:

1. A package that includes Favor Points based on play and/or amount paid for on hi5 to get you started / continue on either Facebook or MySpace.
    2. Offer a package that includes Favor Points based on play and/or amount purchased, alongside a character that is started at a higher level / income based on your player from hi5, it would not be a direct transfer of stats but would be one that has been adjusted to take into account the new network, to allow for players to fairly rebuild their character, rebuild their clan/mob/squad.

Please remember, we only had 30-days to squeeze this development in with other planned development (February has been a very busy month!). We have also been working with very limited responses from hi5 / Tagged. They have yet to directly respond to one of our emails.

12. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

we understand you have been busy but most of the players here on hi5 have already quit playing because they dont know when or if you'll still give them something to get them started...

13. madalina

madalina Member

ok kendall...and if i have 1000 unused FP's..those FP's will be transfered to FB?..or will be included in that package...because i'm in that situation and i don;t know if I should use them or not...

14. Deltan

Deltan Member

Edit: Points that were purchased will be included. Points earned through free play will be compensated through a play formula. We're acquiring more information to make an informed decision about just how that formula will work.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  15. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

And what if we choose the package with a higher lvl character with more income and we already have an account on FB?
    Will everything from the package will be transfered to the new account? (except the higher lvl)

16. TyTo94

TyTo94 New Member

some months ago i made a theard ! i had one simple question for the staff of kanno/apps ! I asked them why they don't make an official site that don't depend on this socialization sites (many players will argee wit this) ! they said QUOTE : "Wonder Woman : Thank you for your feedback. We do have this on our list. Keep watching the Forum for post about new things to come from Kano/Apps " And what they done????

one or two users said that is a stupid ideea but now i don't thinck is a stupid ideea! you can find the Theard and coments HERE

17. madalina

madalina Member

and with the limitted weapons bought with those FP..those will be transfered?...because i have a few of those...when the packages will be relesed

18. marital21

marital21 New Member

Is not fair that you could end our game. Most players here are a bit dissapointed about KanoApp. Could you tell us what are the reasons for the termination contract between hi5 and KanoAPP as player we have the right to know.

19. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Why don't you take the time to read the first post in this thread. Kano didn't do this. It is all Hi5's doing.

20. marital21

marital21 New Member

what will happen for those accounts they cheated to get free favor points? and they are in good level? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.