[LCN] New Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra Character Classes – Thursday, February 9

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

I personally don't see the advantages when i don't have a full mob of hired guns yet so i will be continuing as normal, i reckon this update is best for the higher levels already with full everything.

10 more energy per hour does sound very interesting as energy does take an awful long time to refill by itself so if i was to buy now it would be that one.

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

ok i found my post, these characters would have been better to start the game off instead of the ones we have now but these could have been the traits for the new characters that were made and given the same names of what was just made...

Insomniac Level up refill
    2500 Energy
    50 Stamina
    5000 Health

Tycoon Level up refill
    1000 Energy
    100 Stamina
    5000 Health
    1x Income

Bulletproof level up refill
    500 Energy
    150 Stamina
    20000 Health

as far as xp goes these stats should give around the same xp no matter which way u go but the character u choose will have an impact on ur game style and the Insomniac character would introduce a 3k energy achievement though...lol

3. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

just so u know, it jobs require around 90-99 energy for the things u really need in the higher lvls so 10 more energy per day will get u 2-3 more jobs per day...lol, not worth it if u ask me

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

the problem with this way of thinking is that we play a daily game where u need things to happen TODAY and therefore thinking about how much energy u build up over 6 months is pointless

ur not gonna catch a daily player if u play every 6 months so it is not going to benefit u to set 6 month goals for urself while everyone else is passing u by

5. Chosen One

Chosen One Member

i saw they were added , idk who posted to me about the time difference , i didn`t consider that , so thanks for the explination.
    as for the new addition , obviously it`s just another move made by devs FOR CREDIT CARD PLAYERS , that buy gf points on and on.
    a player that doesn`t spend cash in this game would need to raise 100 gf points - it would take probably a month for most people , and have to think if 3 weak weapons and indeed an improvement to the time some resources regenarete are worth more then 20 hired mobsters.
    it`s more and more obvious for me that devs are turning this into a game for people WITH MONEY , and not for people who just wanna play FOR FREE AND FOR FUN ! it`ll be a competition for the rich people in the game , while the rest of us get stuck in miami :) doing nothing !

6. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

I am a level 500, only 65 days played and my player is not weak either, it attack kills majority of players on my fight list with the same or less mob as me. The only people i loose against are people with full mobs of members/hired guns. This game is far from a CC ruled game, it is possible with effort to be pretty damn good in a few months for little money or free.

Also, the hated 'cc players' keep the game going so don't hate them, love em'!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  7. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

the 3 items are limited items though so they are just like they others, they arent weak in any format but to spend 100GF pts for those 3 items plus the insignificant changes to the areas chosen is pointless in my opinion

even payin 75GF is a stretch bc not everyone buys limited items anyway since at least 80% of the game do not have 2k mob which is why i can agree with Don about 50GF being a possibility but i still think these new characters are stupid either way u look at it...smh

by the time 6 months rolls around the 240 extra energy per day and 60 extra stam per day will still look minimal bc the things that u were using it on today will not be the same things u are using it on then so there is no gain in looking at this over a 6 month span

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i think u better go back to the drawing board bc u wont have a full mob of hired guns until u reach lvl5000...lol, and u are lvl500, it is NOT possible to be as great as u think without spending money...u cannot possibly fully understand the game if u think that is the case though, u will see in due time but there is nobody down there at lvl500 to give u an idea of the competition that u will be facing once u hit a certain lvl and ur fight list is 50% people wit 2k mob

every 100 lvls u get 100GF pts and that is equivalent to 20 hired guns so by lvl1000 u have only acquired 200 hired guns if u spend them all on such so its not as fast as u think and so far after 3 yrs of being around, mob wars has yet to have a lvl5000 player on myspace so basically nobody gets 2k mob by spending no money...lol

9. sandmandahitman

sandmandahitman New Member

they are up and go your profile and select CHARACTER they are 100 FPS to change to one BUT all have nice loadout with nice weapons Click on box SELECT CHARACTER then click on one u want to look at stats

10. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

I already edited before you posted, i meant to say 5,000 but typo'ed so just re-wrote the entire thing lol.

I don't know the exp per level increase slope (does anyone have that in a graph of some sort?) but i reckon that the way i'm going so far i'll be able to hit 1k pretty quickly and still be relatively strong and don't mind adding extra energy/stamina now to level faster and then when i'm closing in on a desired level i can start to strengthen up...

I also don't mind spending a bit of money when i get a higher level for hired guns just to show my support and show my appreciation for the game.

11. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

Also, been at level 500 all the good weapons are easily available in the workshop. The only ones i will lack on are the ones that require turf war weapons, boss jobs and income/bounty. So yes, a newbie can compete pretty quickly and probably around 90% of the players don't even have a full mob of mobsters in this range.

12. sandmandahitman

sandmandahitman New Member

yes fallen i sure willl FIGHT about it :p:cool: and put a stomping on ya!! TCB hahaahhahahhahahha rofl!!

13. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

u have to start strengthening up as soon as u start playin so u cant try to wait to strengthen up

by the time u hit lvl300 u should not be using any items that require upkeep and if u are then u have not found a crew to help u get stronger, but at lvl500 the people down there have not learned how to play yet so u can still get away with weak equip and not notice ur true strength but around lvl750-1000 thats when u truly get to see how strong u really are bc ur not a newbie anymore

14. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

Hey Sandman...have a bit of respect for the forum and keep your childish comments to the game feed ok.

15. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

I never had upkeep, refused to buy weapons since they was wimpy compared to certain workshop items.. I never mentioned about not working on items thats an obvious that you should always work on weapons what i mean is I don't mind adding extra skills to energy/stamina/health.

For example, adding stamina/health/energy a level 1k would have at level 500 and then add attack/defence so your just moving quicker but end up in the same situation is a good game plan which was my plan but just couldn't help myself but to add attack as i love chaining.

Anyways this is moving off topic and I'm going to log off for a bit, ciao.

oh before i go... I have been playing this game since the day it came out but i was more involved in the orignal MW before i quit it. I was a level 30k about a year ago and was THE strongest in my range the only one who could compete against me was my lp but since i do like chaining a lot i was falsely reported constantly and every time i lost my fb and had my mw transferred to a new fb i lost my lcn account and the devs never responded so i just simply started over and over for giggles but hopefully this time around i won't be reported since i don't have my mw account anymore and can actually play longer than a few months.

16. WHELER

WHELER Banned

OK FOR ALL YOU WHO ARE COMPLAINING THAT IT COST 100 GFP'S FOR THE NEW CHARACTER'S......

YOU MIGHT WANT TO OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!! YOU GET 3 NICE ITEMS WITH THAT!!!
    1-GUN!!!!!!!!!!
    1-ARMOUR!!!!
    1-VEHICLE!!!!

in most cases it is totaly worth it!! my energy now regenerates 1:10 faster!, & stamina 6 seconds faster!
    if you figure 25 gfp's for each item, it really costs 25 gfp's for the new charater class, & 20 gfp's on the old ones!

sooooooooo......

show some graditude for what KANNO given us, no ones forcing you to change & get fater energy/stam/cash!

17. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I love the new character classes. Now my Energy and cash come faster. I don't really need stam, as I have way too low stam anyway.

18. Chosen One

Chosen One Member

the 3 items are weak , idk what u`r standars are but i would not buy those 3 items. they are weak now , as soon as they were added , in 2 weeks they will be crap. if they had added the option to buy just the character for 25 points , not the entire set for 100 , that would`ve been great , i`d buy it as well , but no way it is worth spending 100 gf points on 3 crap items just for the character change. considering most of us don`t have full mob it`s def not worth it.

wheeler u`r pbb just another credit card player who buys anything kano throws at u

19. ...LIKE...:d

20. Bob Sciarrone

Bob Sciarrone Member

I won't be doing that for 100 FP's either. That's 20 more mob or 4 powerful items. 100 is overkill, should have been 50 or 60. Too late to change it now cause some peeps bought already. A lower number would have had more buyers. Must think smart in this economy