Attention: Valued hi5 players! A plan has been forged.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maler

Maler Member

not good enough. some achievements are really hard to get, i don't know if i will play the game for another 2-3 years.

Kendall, i know you're online. Still waiting for the answer.

2. Chris Mend

Chris Mend New Member

It's better than starting from level one again. And it's just my opinion because some people are more interested in keeping achievemnts, gamer points, limited weapons, etc. We should agree on something to keep and perhaps they could work something out.

3. Chris Mend

Chris Mend New Member

Would double xp(for a month or two) be a possible idea as part of a package?

4. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

I dunno, starting again with a nice wad of points would be pretty nifty... Your not only more smarter starting out but you also have a big advantage with the points so in the end your character would come out a lot more better and perfectly suited to you because you know the do's/don'ts and the pros/cons compared to every normal gamer who have not had this opportunity.

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi Kano!

I have just one question, what is your timeline? When can we check out the packages? just for curiosity of course.

6. losche

losche New Member

Gazember
    i doubt there is a packages,,, all account is gonna be cancelled as the mobsters

7. madalina

madalina Member

those packages are the same story as the migration...tu shut us up..there's no package...in a day or two they will say that they can't give us anything because the data transefer is not posibel (something like this)..so..don't have high expectations because you will be disapointed

8. Ionut CurieruL

Ionut CurieruL New Member

What i don't understand is why FB players needs to be worried about their skills and leaderbord ?
    Just thincking that for some mounths or more Hi5 players will need to make friends on FB (in order to add chieftains), FB players will recover from the damage that we make on their leaderbord WITH OUR HELP .
    They will win every atack until we will reach 1000 friends.

9. I have sent every day...without receiving an answer,as well as here

10. ady4you

ady4you Member

you mean that i can start right now to play on facebook?
    i do not care about the level i will be put on i just care about the [WARRIORS] [WEAPONS] [SPECIAL ITEMS] that i got from helping every body bosses...and the tons of favor points spended to increase atac/defence health/stamina and not the last and the most important for me,,energy-i never bought a weapon i just got the important one from adventures.can you kendall tell us what we realy gonna get.I PLAY EVERY DAY 3-4 HOURS....YOU CAN CHECK GUILD RELAX NEVER MISS THE CUP.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  11. Michel

Michel Member

with your idea to cancel the Kano games we will lose three years of "work" in a game!
    you guys find it fair?
    I am sure if you don t change your idea you will lose the accounts of all who play these games and we will try to convince others also

I sent this message to HI5

12. There's a larger audience than just Kano app users on Hi5 that has been affected. Get the word out on that platform and get as many of them as you can to boycott Tagged (hi5) if they don't reconsider this decision to scrap the third party apps that has helped make Hi5 what it is today. Paint the picture of greed. Do whatever you can and don't go down without a fight. If Tagged feels that they can't make money with third party apps give them ideas on how they very well could. From what I can tell Tagged feels that they could make way more money by running all the third party app developers out of Hi5 and replacing them with Tagged games. If they monopolize the apps on that platform then the support and desire for upgrades will not be there because of the lack of competition. They could introduce Tagged games without running off all the other third party developed games. All the games would be much better in the end with the competition and everyone would make the money in the long run. If they go through with there decision with the expulsion of third party apps I would get everyone I could to stay off of that platform. All the third party app developers should write up a nice petition and get the word out or at least provide the best links to reach the Tagged (Hi5) management.

13. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

dont worry Jerome. We all hi5 users that play these games are determined to close down our hi5 accounts after they run off Kano. I'm sure i will...

14. madalina

madalina Member

so..deltan how we can get those packages you were talking about?..we are tired of promices and we want something done..if you intend to do something..if not , just tell us "fuck off loosesrs..we will close the game" and we will not bother you any more

15. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Is the 'package' strictly for a fresh starts? Some hi5 users will already have a character on both facebook and myspace

16. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

I don't think there is a back-up plan Madalina.... they keep talking and nothing is done and already alot of players clean up their chars on Pirate.
    Deltan you keep saying that you improved and you talk much nonsence... i can't belive you guys didn't think before what you will do with all the players if one of the game-sites close the door to you. I know you are not a big company or a big game but any respected company should have a back-up scenario just in case things like this happend.

17. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Honestly, I had expected that MySpace would go down the drain, I was rather surprised that hi5/tagged pulled the plug earlier. Well, doesn't matter to me any more. I have nuked my Pirate and deleted my hi5 profile. It were 10 months I will remember fondly.

I really hope hi5 loses lots of people through this stunt.

Kano was caught as unaware as we were, the only thing you really can accuse them of is not having a plan for exactly this scenario, as MySpace has been on a decline for a long time and a social network closing down shouldn't be discarded too easily. Or did people already forget friendster and geocities?

I hope that Kano will find a solution that will satisfy their players.

Social networks come and go and if a company like Kano wants to prevail, they'll need a back-up plan.

That said, stop asking Kano for more details, I'm pretty sure they're working their collective butts off to find a solution, especially after all the flak they got here.

18. Maler

Maler Member

I wish that were true. but i doubt it. i'll wait to see the Cupid carnage. If nothing happens until then, i'll say my goodbye from hi5 as well.

19. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

A lot of...sorry...ALL the Kano players will leave hi5. Hi5 will go down faster than an asteroid :p I wish good luck for hi5 (...NOT!...) after all this is over

20. IceLady

IceLady New Member

Duke Lajaulaazul ... what brilliant deductions :)

It's all about the money ... always was and always will be. They have no reason to care or even be fair with us, because again, there is no money in that.

They couldn't care less about us ... no one puts “Customer Care Appreciation" on their credit card.

Let's simply face it ...the overriding purpose of any corporation is to generate profit. There is no other logical goal for a corporation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.