Attention: Valued hi5 players! A plan has been forged.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pquiksilver

pquiksilver New Member

I am disappointed with Kano...I play the pirate clan 3 years and you said to me start again...I built a character, friends and team spirit and only you have to said to these folks, start from zero...I and many players will stop playing because we devote three years to play for nothing...start again no thank you...I know thathi5will bedisconnected, but I thinkthis is allreally a matter ofnegotiation betweenKanoandhi5andthatmeanswe aretoKanoabsolutely worthlessjunk...to allthe people with whomI playedthank you for everything... thank youfor your support...and auntil forever...THANKS MY ARMADA PORTUGUESE UNIDOS...THANKS ALL PLAYERS
    PQUIKSILVERANDSILVER -PIRATECLAN

2. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Lmao you gotta be joking me ...you really have no idea what are you talking about ...giving that example let me know how poor knollege you have about the world of RPG- games....and you call yourself a admin..Let me correct you i played World of Warcraft for 3 years a very well known online game and i had a paladin on hoard on a PvP server ...and because i was bored i transfer to another server of humans ...it cost me 40 euro's to transfer and to get a stat and skill reset.You see thoose guys knows that without clients they will die...but you have to learn it on hard way i think... wait till fb will get down also... is getting on stock market and only time will tell what messure will take the new owners...you do live from popularity of the game and how well known and respected you are as a company and game...after all this you lost alot.

3. Ionut CurieruL

Ionut CurieruL New Member

I'm still waiting an answer !!!

4. Michel

Michel Member

I think you guys understand our rage. You have been accused of many things (and I was one of the accusers) and in fact you have no guilt in this happening. I think you knew from the beginning that it would be impossible to transfer us to FB or MS.

Originally Posted by Deltan

"I ASSURE you there might be a good number of Facebook or MySpace players who would strongly disagree about your presence hi5 coming from."

"That's not fair to Those players." "So if we let you choose, and you chose to move to Facebook. Lets say for the sake of argument That you have the Top 10 leaderboard account. How Is That at all fair to the Facebook players who've endured a different environment to Achieve Their position? "

Originally Posted by Michel
    Three years playing for now all go to waste! Thanks Great Job!

Originally Posted by Deltan
    A moment enjoyed is not wasted? I assumed you had fun for 3 years, so do not look at it as a waste. If you're Leaving now despite previously having fun we're sorry you've Decided to go That route.

It is very frustrating after three years of "Fight" lose everything that has been conquered, and not be able to continue our walk.
    That's what I meant.

Of course I enjoyed myself, I spent nights laughing with some players and I can say I met fantastic people who never would have known if it was not the VIKINGS.

I will not mention names because they are many.

well I guess that's enough. I'll really miss this game and some people.

Thank you for everything Kano

5. I've already told you i play also in FB, i informed some higher players there what was going on with Kano's game VC on Hi5, the feedback was positive, all answered: This is a good news, we are going to have more players here!
    Now concerning myself...i already have an account there, will you transfer or refund me for this in my existing FB account?

6. Hi my friend, i miss you all from "Armada Portuguese Unidos"!
    As you know i lost the game when my hi5 profile was stolen!
    My heart is with you, my best wishes to all, send them a big hug :D
    Marygold
    PS: Another game never refund it by Kano

7. Nook

Nook New Member

It seems KANO knows better what is good for hi5 and FB players haha

8. And who answered have levels more than 5000.....

9. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

With this, Deltan, you should try to transfer us hi5 vikings with our account almost intact. If not...at least give us all our weapons, warriors, money, income, hired chieftains and FP and we shall start from scrap with these.
    I doubt that there will be someone that would disagree with this solution. And if you say that it won't be fair for Facebook vikings than find a solution that includes migrating with A PART OF THE ONES MENTIONED ABOVE!!!
    You heard what Sorryi'mtoogood said...Facebook vikings above level 5000 (not your ordinary players that login once a day/week) said that they agree with our (Hi5 vikings) migration.

So, in conclusion...FACEBOOK vikings WANT US TO MIGRATE THERE...WE WANT TO MIGRATE THERE...that means that if you (KANO) migrate us (Hi5 vikings) to facebook..WE ALL(Facebook and Hi5 vikings) will be happy!

So, Deltan, Wonder Woman and all the other KANO admins and devs, PLEASE take note of this solution!

10. Sudarshan Hel

Sudarshan Hel New Member

let us not waste time here.....kano won't listen and our rage...suggestions....and heart wrenching comments won't effect kano...its all in vain..so LET US PLAY TILL THE END OF THE DAY"...MY GRATITUDE TO ALL THE VIKINGS AND TO THE MY GUILD MEMBERS(DEFENDERS OF VALHALLA)....TY:)

11. xisl

xisl New Member

Strange, on here: http://www.hi5.com/friend/newhi5.do it states the END of Feb. I'm actually surprised no one else picked up on this, a lot seem to be relying on what Kano tell then rather then do their own research.

Speaking of Kano, why can't they move our Gamer Points over to another network as well as give favor points, it seems all Kano are doing is to stroke our ego's to keep us happy.
    What we (as the gamers) are loosing is, friends, weapons, armor, awards, mission items, Special items (perhaps bought or earned via x amount of missions in one level) and not to mention gamer points,reputation (as having a lot of power/defense)., etc...
    That applies to MobWars certainly. I can't speak for the other game(s).

I think Kano are insulting us by saying they'd offer favor points... Albeit IMHO.

12. xisl

xisl New Member

But that isn't the solution, All the MobWar players I have spoke to Hate FaceBook and others are none to keen on using the failing MySpace either. catch22...

13. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

Read/Think before quoting/saying...I said VIKINGS not mobs or slayers...just VIKINGS

14. Its so easy to know what the FB players think about us VK hi5, we make a QUEST to them to vote, and you will see!

15. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

I agree...let's let KANO make a poll for the facebook vikings and see if they agree with our migration there :)

16. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Kano should not of allowed players to continue to purchase stuff and should have made a much better effort to alert all their Hi5 players as to what was going on. They could have provided in game links To the forum in an effort to inform their players. Do u honestly think they came up with this plan on friday???? hell no....they knew this was a possibility all along ....yet never even hinted to it. Instead they led players to believe something quite different

17. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO......DID KANO EVERY STEP IN A BIG PILE OF U KNOW WHAT ON THIS ONE. GOTTA LOVE THE FACT THAT KANO JUST Fd an entire network of players and then used their #1 player as an example of how lame they were.... Im gonna go open a wound...anybody have any salt???? Then Deltan starts to call upset players insulting????? Go F yourself Deltan!!!! The simple fact is that u led players to believe one thing right up till the moment only to pull the rug out from under them...u should have let them know what u were considering well b4 hand. KANO HAS BEEN MAKING ONE BAD DECISION AFTER THE NEXT AND DELTAN IS PRETTY MUCH THE PROOF IN THE PUDDING

LMAO....U DELETED MY POST. YA KNOW WHAT????? GO F YOURSELF!!!!! I WONDER WHAT THE LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS WILL BE FOR ALLOWING PLAYERS TO CONTINUE TO PURCHASE FPs KNOWING FULL WELL B4 YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT THAT U WOULD NOT BE MIGRATING THEM. DEF SOMETHING TO LOOK INTO....SURE HOPE U GUYS n GALS R ALL ON THE SAME PAGE THERE AT KANO.........OOOOOPS TO LATE......LOL

DELETED AGAIN????? EXACTLY WHERE AM I IN VIOLATION OF THE TOU??? JUST SO U KNOW....EVERYTHING HAS BEEN COPIED AND COMING TO A WEB SITE NEAR YOU!

18. Deltan

Deltan Member

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for that right now. The package info will be released as soon as we can.

19. Deltan

Deltan Member

I <3 you too! It needs highlighting here for everyone else, we're not obligated to do anything. We value the players and WANT to keep you all if we can. It's simply not fair for all in any situation. No matter what decision we make, some subset of people are going to be mad. We'll give hi5 players points based on your hi5 participation if you choose to move. If you don't, sorry to see you go! :(

20. xisl

xisl New Member

All I was pointing out (still am) is that not everyone wants to go to Facebook or Myspace. It's not just the Vikings that is effected by Hi5 it's ALL of us, you make it sound like it's ONLY the Vikings!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.