[VC] Developer Update January 30 - Wars Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Jan 31, 2012.

1. At the very least, this moronic change in the bounty system is only up for discussion and is in no way set in stone.

It's good to finally see the true colors of some of the forum members here who talk an awful lot about suggestions that could be abused and then want to limit bounties to one particular side of the game.

"Free for all! 'Cept for us!"

Again, if this is implemented, then you damn sure as hell better allow bounties posted by guild members to only be claimed by guild members.

It's only fair, right? ;)

2. Fine, then it should be as Mike said.

Warring guilds can keep their bounties, and they can't access the overall bounties either.

If the rest of the world is prohibited from claiming a bounty while those who begged for this change are allowed to claim any and all bounties, then it isn't fair to the overall gaming community.

3. Moronic doesn't even begin to describe this idea. And yes, it will open up a whole new can of worms if implemented.

4. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

LMAO do you mean the same as we would if the limit was lifted on leveling?
    Only of course every last one of us would have had the ability/choice to have the same option.

Only your arguement was the opposite before on that subject.

You must really love cake Polish LMFAO

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO. I cant speak for anyone else....but Im certainly not afraid of anything, its simply sounds like the fair thing to do when compared to other updates that have been made in favor of diff styles of play.

What select few are controlling the game? I sure as hell not one of them as Im in disagreement with the majority of what Kano crams down r throats.

Did I claim to be a great bounty hunter...i was simply citing the facts in reply to a completely inaccurate statement that was made.

Seeing that this idea just came to light...I havent really seen how it can be abused..YET, if u have ideas on how it might...please be so kind as to share them...as it may very well change my mind.

Greed of the top guilds ?? wth is this...guild envy...lol. My guild dominates everything because we are a dedicated group of individuals who play smart within the rules and guidelines that r dictated to us. We dont want or need to handicap anyone in order to accell ...we play by the same rules as everyone else and have lead the way well b4 any of these updates.

Unless u can show me otherwise...I just dont see how this would handicap anyone....If this idea was implemented....all anyone would have to do is participate in the guild wars and actually earn their stripes rather than riding for free.

Still wondering how this would destroy your game?

6. I love it!

This is straight out of your mouth quoted from another thread: POLISH says the follwing:

My guild alone contains the richest players in the game not to mention the most powerful.....could u imagine what we could do if we could insure we would never lose a bounty? In a about a week myself and a couple others could completely replace every one on the Hoard leader board list with just our guild members, at the same time we could make everyone in our guilds income and corresponding bounty prices soar. These ideas of yours could potentially cripple the games as we know them.

OK you said it would CRIPPLE the games maybe DESTROY was a much stronger word.

7. polishpimp

LOL...do have anything intelligent to bring to the table? Your missing the whole point because u obviously have tunnel vision and have no clue as to how the game works

8. You also said the following Polish:

.if u think getting a bounty is tough now what do u think your chances would be if u gave us the option to send it to a particular player or exclusively to a guild? The thrill of stealing a rival guild or players money and the agony of when it happens to you is half the fun. There basically has to be risk involved or the game would be thrown outta balance....could u imagine if someone with as much gold as i have could transfer it risk free to a very low leveled player...it would be pure chaos....lol

9. polishpimp

10. polishpimp

scaaaaarrrry.....lol

11. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

LMAO you're not looking good Polish

12. polishpimp

Not at all mike. The leveling restrictions were put in place to curb bot use....removing them would have increased the problem.

13. I had a quote from another person backing this idea stating that bounties should always remain as is and never change , and should always be a free for all. He must have went and deleted it lol. What I am saying is that POLISH and Atheistc both was against limiting bounties. I could dig up all the times but those 2 I posted should be enough for now.

14. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

LMAO so you make up scare stories about bots when choice is what you don't want people to have, but when something suits you it's freedom of choice, stick to eating cake Polish, it's possibly what you do best LOL

15. Polish also stated this on limiting bounties :

your chances of catching a random bounty would be greatly reduced because there would be far less random bounties....They would all have intended targets. Who in there right mind would throw out random bounties if they could insure a friend got it? What u want to be able to do is is called a "gold transfer", not only is that frowned upon by Kano I believe.... but it is a horrible suggestion for the reason i mentioned in my previous post/reply

I agree Polish, The random bounties would dry up. The bounty page will be useless unless we fold and join a warring guild against our will just to continue to enjoy the game.

16. I have a question. Are you really a moderator? I saw it under your name a while back and every time I saw your posts, I kept shaking my head and saying there's no way such a smart mouthed idiot could be a moderator.

I mean honestly, you shoot down every suggestion with claims of abuse then you say you have no idea how this could be abused?

17. polishpimp

Lmao! your gonna quote me out of context? That thread is nowheres close to what were talking about here.

Your pretty good at bringing up useless crap that doesnt apply here.....how about answering some of the questions posed here and in diff replies?

How is the lack of access to the additional bounties that just started a couple weeks ago going to cripple your game? How is allowing "war" bounties being restricted to "war"participants going to be abused? How is this going to insure we get all the bounties?

18. This forum has become a joke. You guys use to stay focused on the new ideas and really think them through. As of late, it seems that its just all about what will help you and every other idea is quickly destroyed.

What has happened to this forum???

LEAVE the bounty system as it has always been! A FREE FOR ALL and POLISH and ATHEISTIC has always been against limiting bounties.

Why the sudden turn around now?

19. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

Lmao ...........

20. I blame myspace.