Attention valued hi5 KANO/APPS players!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Woman, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

i dont think that will be the case Albert. lets just wait a few more days and see what those "requirments" are...

2. Ionut CurieruL

Ionut CurieruL New Member

and u will hit only at boss until u will reach another 1000 friends to add (only some mounths, right? )

3. ady4you

ady4you Member

i hope kano will sort it out i am level 2500 on vikings and i lost a lot of time to get there.

4. Aramitzz Coverfire

Aramitzz Coverfire New Member

I hope you give us some gifts for that:))

5. madalina

madalina Member

i hope we will not be left with only the hg...but...let's wait and we will se what the decizion is...it better be a good decizion

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This may not have anything to do with this subject, but I had a poor experience with a competitor last year. They said that Myspace would not be offering its games any longer, and offered a switch to Facebook. I had to start all over from level 1, without any inventory or mob that I had, but I did get a bunch of skill points to use as I wished. I was so frustrated, I quit playing that competitor's apps and moved to Kano. Kano may be able to do something differently, but it may not be possible to keep everything in your profile in a migration (inventory, level, properties, weapons, etc.), although I would imagine Hi5 players would be compensated somehow.

7. Deltan

Deltan Member

It feels like there are some pretty high expectations in this thread. There are a lot of specific things everyone wants met for their individual needs. We really would like to please everyone but that's unrealistic guys. The plans will be the best we can make them given the situation with hi5 and in the best interests of the masses. We want to support our active players as best we can, but our options are not limitless. Please reset your own personal expectations accordingly guys! :)

8. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

wow you really ruined my night. im sure you do what ever you can but i speak for a lot of players when i say we will quit playing if we have to start over. its not a threat its just the reality. i worked hard to get all this equipment and hired guns, i dont have the patience to do it all over again.

9. then mike, what are the chances to continue our accounts? will lose 2 or3 years of playing?

10. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

What did you expected???
    You know it took me more then a year to get 1000 captains...and alot of work and time to get where i am today and i am sure alot of players feel or did the same....and we need suddenly to start all over again?
    I am not gonna to do that ...it was fun all the way but i rather quit then spend another year to get where already i am today.
    And it is frustrations because you do not give clear answer...all you can say raise more questions... so basicaly what you say that we can keep stats and captains and inventory is impossible...so why you bother transfer in the first place ...to be a hihg level strped of all and everything that made him or her strong in the first place.
    Anyway i will wait till the end of week...but after all this i can't say i have high hopes from you guys from KANO.

11. Calin G

Calin G Member

I agree with Radu...this thing suck's dude!

12. Deltan,
    What hi5 players don't know that it is another diferent way to play in FB, a level 3000 in hi5 it will be a 2000 level in FB or less, i know because i have accounts in both... in hi5 a level 2500 doesn't practical do a Underking boss simply because they are not send in home if they have friends that give them such a boss to do they are in percentage 1000 inferior than in FB. Soon those players would regret the emigration there...because they could not win a player of his level range. There is another problem, who has already an account in FB can't have another, so it would be another problem, where to put the hi5 or FB game? Because if i have invested time and money in both accounts i don't want to loose none of them.

13. this is why myspace should be a option

but kanos options are limited

this was a bogus move on hi5s part

14. Deltan

Deltan Member

All suggestions are being noted and devs are taking away a lot from this thread! Friday for a plan guys, hang in there, we're doing our best. :)

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If I cant keep my lvl 3779 in Mob Wars, my 1000 Hired Guns, my Income of over 71 Billions and my hard worked equipment, then I will take a picture of my profile, put it in a frame and start doing something else in my spare time. :) No hard feelings.

16. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

we gonna see about that....after your comments tonight i have SUB ZERO hopes from you...you cut the mood to play tonight so i go watch a movie.nity night all :)

17. who are you on hi5????

18. ATHEISTIC SATANIST I swear that I will kick your a** every day is they move me on MY SPACE:)))

19. Deltan

Deltan Member

That's a shame, have a little more faith! I'm relaying the needs to people here, going to try our best to support people. :)

20. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

Deltan,
    I really hope that my account will be migrated, I would give up my fb Viking account any time :)
    I'm playing this game for over 800 days and I'm playing it with great pleasure. Hope I'll get the chance to continue my current game on FB.
    Please bring us some good news!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.