Armor???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HarleyQueen, Jan 28, 2012.

1. HarleyQueen

HarleyQueen New Member

I know this is not about syndicate wars, but I do have a question about armor...or actually 2 questions

How come I can easily get armor with 47 defence but only armor with 27 attack? that dosnt seem fair to attack players...

And how can it be right that I attack someone and loose, when the only thing im weaker on is armor? that seems nuts...

I just attacked someone and lost all fights even tho I gave the same damage as I recieved on all 5 attacks. I had 160 skillpoints saved and added 150 more to attack...went back and attack the guy 5 more times. this time I lost all 5 attacks again but I dealt less damage than before adding 150 skillpoints wtf???

Charlotte aka HarleyQueen

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  2. Forecast Reign

Forecast Reign New Member

They prob allocated their skill points in def? Also, it would made sense to me that the def would be higher than attack in armor since that is for def. At least that's how I think about it. Good luck on your attacks - and I don't mean me :)

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Did you deal less damage on all 5 attacks, +150 skill points into attack would have raised up the attack bonus that you get from personal skills, if you were dealing less damage the critical bonus (random roll) was probably the cause of that (you getting a lower random bonus than your opponent).

As for the armor, I will forward a message on to the game designer as I don't know the exact answer.

4. this is going off topic a bit

but isnt armor suppose to be defense heavy???

it makes sense that armor would have great defense and weak attack

thats probably why weapons most likely have a higher attack than defense

5. HarleyQueen

HarleyQueen New Member

No thats not the problem Jen

Im stronger on everything but armor. When I click "show details" then I can see that im stronger on everything but armor. That makes no sence to me.

This way theres no point in adding everything to attack, if all it takes for the rival is to have stronger armor :(

6. HarleyQueen

HarleyQueen New Member

Yes I dealt less damage on all 5 attacks after adding 150 more skillpoints to attack, than I did before adding it...

I was stronger on everything but armor. When I click "show details" then I can see that im stronger on everything but armor. That makes no sence to me.

This way theres no point in adding everything to attack, if all it takes for the rival is to have stronger armor

Thank you for listening :)

7. thefulla

thefulla New Member

I know what your saying Harley
    I often win fights and lose the on the armour.
    I have 700 odd illuminati robes i dont use in fights and the opponent has only 50 say and still i lose.
    There should be attacking armour and defensive armour

8. DarkStratus

DarkStratus Administrator

Harley Queen what is the name of the item with 47 attack and 27 defence? I took a look and couldnt seem to find an item with those stats.

Keep an eye out for higher attack items on armour we will be releasing some of these items soon for all areas of the game.

We just released a crafting item for Paris, the Designer Beret which has 42 attack and 52 defence.

The crafted weapons in Paris have high attack so to compensate for a low attack value on the Designer Beret craft some Assassin Baguettes!

9. She said:

I can think of several armors with similar stats, like the Forearmor and Deepdiver Helm.

For weapons and vehicles, the attack/defense stats are usually close to one another, but armor always strays to the side of being heavy on defense and weak on attack, so even in an equally sized/armed mob, you would lose because armor carries so much more weight.

10. DarkStratus

Don Go Breaking My Heart we have plans for higher attack armor. This will help balance out attack heavy characters.

Players also have the Attack Boost available to them, I understand that it is not optimal because you don't get as much XP per stamina spent but it is an option.

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi DarkStratus!

can you give us any hint about the new hidden workshop, the The Eiffel Laser? thanks
    I think its the Assassin Baguette + 2 Gifts?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
  12. DarkStratus

Hey Gazember,

Great guess you are correct.

13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

thanks, second guess: Assassin Baguette + Laser Sight + 1 more Gift

14. DarkStratus

no more hints :)