Having Issues With New Forum Upgrade (Can't login, other issues, etc)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

2. stupidity rules

stupidity rules New Member

not sure if others are having this problem but when i try to help someone i have helped in the past (since the new stuff rolled out) i seem to be locked out... light grey will not let me help with any new boss fights for some people and challenge help and all that stuff in mob wars please help! thanks....

stupidity rules
    syndicate: saints & demons
    Level: 924

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

In each application there is a thread that is all about the new feed and the developer in charge of that feature is active on those threads. Can you re-post this in the game appropriate post (thread will be found under the New and Updates topics)?

4. abbas shahid

abbas shahid Banned

If you're worried about size, try picking a hosting company that increases size (at no charge) over time. I use DreamHost and they increase my limit at like 1GB a week or something like that. The amount of space they give me is ridiculous, I think I'm at 80GB right now.

5. Margaret Plank

Margaret Plank Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I was away for several months and came back. I logged in as usual, but was registered as something other than my account.
    I am SkylerF.
    I tried to request a password change, but it was for this account.

I logged in by connecting to Facebook, as I had when I was SkylerF.

6. Wonder Woman

Margaret - I replied to your support message. Reply to that message so we can figure out what has happened.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  7. Maler

Maler Member

ooo, skyler, you're back. i'm glad. i hope everything checks out with your account. you've got a lot of work to do.:)

8. Calin G

Calin G Member

9. Margaret Plank

Margaret Plank Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have no messages here and none on the e-mail account.

10. Wonder Woman

I replied right after you sent a message into support. Maybe you have us blocked or the message might be going into a spam account. The Skyler account is still active on the Forum. I sent you a password reminder for that account as well. If you can't find the message from me, send another message into support and we can find a solution.

11. Margaret Plank

Margaret Plank Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The problem is that it's the same email. I just connected via facebook for both accounts!
    And I have no message. It is not in my spam folder.
    I'm sending another support message.

EDIT - I have sent it.

EDIT 2 - I have not gotten any sort of reply. Nothing in my spam folder and thread subscription notices ARE getting through...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
  12. Margaret Plank

Margaret Plank Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I keep checking my inbox (and the spam folder) but see nothing.

13. Wonder Woman

Please send another message into support with the account information for both accounts.

14. Margaret Plank

Margaret Plank Guest

Top Poster Of Month

A third message?
    The problem is that I merely connected with Facebook for BOTH of them. Connection with Facebook spawned this account and I cannot get into the SkylerF one because of it.

15. Wonder Woman

I have only received one message from you through support and i responded but no response back from you. Send me a message through the support at http://www.kanoapps.com/support/

I can remove the Margaret account and see if the SkylerF account will work after I do that?

16. Margaret Plank

Margaret Plank Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I did. Twice. I saw no response.

Thanks.

EDIT (04:54 PM) - If the account was removed, it didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  17. Wonder Woman

Not it has not been removed yet and I have not received the 2nd or 3rd message from you regarding this issue. I will remove the Margaret account to see if that works.

18. Margaret Plank

Margaret Plank Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It was removed and I reconnected using Facebook, as I had for the Skyler account back when it worked.

19. Wonder Woman

Are you using the same Facebook account that you did with the Skyler account? Can you try sending me a message through the support link in my signature as it would be much easier to try to settle this through messages.