Attention valued hi5 KANO/APPS players!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Woman, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maler

Maler Member

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  2. Mitidoi Miti

Mitidoi Miti New Member

I'm playing pirate, viking and zombie
    how can i migrate fron Hi5 si facebook without lossing all my progres?

3. Lyca

Lyca Member

I know that... that's why I went to hi5.. If having another facebook account was allowed I would have just made another facebook profile.. but people do have them though I don't want to get into that here.. It sucks that hi5 will be discontinuing games. I was kind of enjoying playing from scratch and I wouldn't have wasted my money on UNs if I'd have known, I'd have bought them for my facebook slayer instead.

4. madalina

madalina Member

Facebook games suck so why don;t you create a nother site where kano can put all their games and not depend on nobody..i will not move to facebook..i rather loose my pirate lvl 2400+ , viking lvl 2250 , zombie lvl 840+ and mob lvl 1230 account ..so for me facebook is not an option..there are a lot of players that don;t want to move to facebook so please find a nother way to keep our accounts

Thanx

5. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Something is bugging me alot...and i think not only me...what do you mean with "Some players" ??? don't we all have the same option to migrate if we choose to ?

6. madalina

madalina Member

adica aia care au bagat bani adevarati se muta si restul pa pa...si cu bann-urile e lafel..cine a bagat bani face ce vrea fara sa ia bann..si cu transferul e lafel..astia de la kano parca sunt romani:)) numai romanii fac asa:)

7. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

hehehe tu erai nebuna de femeie :) de ce nu scrii in engleza nu ai curaj?

8. relu22

relu22 New Member

can you overwrite the hi5 kano games profile on facebook ( if you alright you have account on facebook ) !? that would be great :D

9. madalina

madalina Member

nu ma complic sa scriu in engleza ca oricum aia de la kano nu citesc mesajele asa ca ma chinui degeaba..nu am curaj?..bun asta;)..eu nu ma mut pe facebook...sa'si ia jocurile si sa s'i le bage'n...

10. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

and some players dont want togo to MySpace either....

11. madalina

madalina Member

i hope that they will not move us to facebook because facebook mob wars suck...b.t.w. mike thank for donating 1 trill to SP..can you hitlist me again:)...i really like it:)

12. Tilyne Lim

Tilyne Lim New Member

When will u be able to move my profile of the game, Mob Wars, from Hi5 to Facebook?

13. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

I hope that my Viking Clan Hi5 account will be moved to my FB profile. I don't want to start all over again

14. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Migrate hi5 to Myspace. It would open up a whole new playing field. Or just make it a option for that player to choose, FB or MS. Let the person decide where they wanna go.

15. Ionut CurieruL

Ionut CurieruL New Member

FB and MySpace i'ts much slower and have accounts much greater than on hi5, so nothing will be the same , unless if KANO will move all his game on a new site where his games are not it this moment

16. madalina

madalina Member

ai dreptate....i don;t understatnd why kano doesen;t make a new site for it's games ..i tink it's a stupind and useless thing to move our accounts to myslace or fb because we are in a nother league..i will not continue playing if they move us on to fb or myspace

17. Ionut CurieruL

Ionut CurieruL New Member

Un exemplu f bun: gargar lvl 8114, str ast lvl7709 care sunt cele mai bune acc de pe HI5 la vikingi, nu cred ca i-ar placea sa il mangaie la dos :)) pe Mike Ketil Thorsteinsson lvl 11596 pe Bully Thor lvl 10563 ...... cred ca am dreptate nu ? si asta e valabil pt toate jocurile de pe alte site-uri

18. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

migrating to another network is a waste of time.....players would have to start completely over in the clan dept.

Kanos willingness to migrate players only to facebook pretty much says it all....The end is near;...Kano has finally sold out to big business.

Personally...I have stopped spending as much time and money on Kano and would never consider migrating anywhere...when and if myspace fails...Im done with Kano period, I think Kanos demise is all but certain as well....Once upon a time they were a company that seemingly gave a XXXX about their customers, but as is the norm with any company.... greed begins to over shadow all else. Longstanding players have left in droves...due to Kanos catering to the lowers and the trend continues. Kano is clearly a company that has truly lost sight of what made them successful in the first place... They r eroding the base of which they stood firmly .....much likes the ocean eats away at the shoreline....soon there will be nowhere left to stand

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As a daily hi5 Mob Wars player, I saw that the Kano games started to die there, every day where less and less players and more and more friends just stopped playing, and as Facebook has the most active players, I think migrating there is an opportunity to save our effort invested in the game.

20. Guille Canalla

Guille Canalla New Member

Kano Hello! I agree that we migrate to Facebook! : D as it entered Facebook and HI5 CONSTANTLY, so I would make super easy!
    my character in the Viking Clan is Darkkkhell lvl. 2260 (Pathfinder Viking) ...
    I hope it is all more or less like in hi5. because they do not want to lose my Pj.! = (
    No more Yours faithfully, [F] Guille Canalla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.