hi5 Kano Games

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gazember, Jan 26, 2012.

1. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

hehehe Maler i bet you have them all write down somewhere ...i had trouble remind my password on forum this evening

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I play Zombie Slayer on Hi5. I'm sure Kano are trying to do everything they can on their end to save our games.

In saying that, I wont have my account moved to either FB or MS.

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I'll have to check which E-mail I used for hi5, as I used different mails for hi5/fb/MS. But the point may be moot anyway as I don't think that I'll keep my hi5 Pirate.

I hope to see many a new Pirate/Viking/Zombie Slayer on MySpace, though. Come there and rejuvenate our games on a Social Network that doesn't seek to get all your data for making you into a glass human.

4. If we get merged with anyone are we then allowed to reallocate our skill points ??? Im in the lead on hi5 and put my skills after the strength of my opponents. I would probably have put them different if I knew my opponents strength on another site.

5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

From what I understand about the possibility of transfers is that your account is directly transferred. Same skill allocation, weapons, gear, etc.

@Relentless.........Then you're gonna be stuck without an account cause I'll bet you money Kano is gonna move Hi5, or just drop them all together. Come play with us on MySpace :) I'll be nice, I swear! lol

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Relentless, you can trust Hash, he won't bite. He might chain you, though. lol

And yes, we need some good, new players on MS. The current situation allows also for Kano to invest more thinking time into a stand-alone website, where players from all networks are put together.

7. CRAZYBEAST

CRAZYBEAST Member

i agree on the idea on letting hi 5 choosing where they want to go to MySpace or Facebook but i say MySpace cause we need some new players :p

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I wont go to Myspace and I have a player on FB so that's not an option either.. I have always been against transferring to different networks. It would be pretty hypocritical to change my opinion now.

I doubt many people would want to be moved. Like Albert has said, people build their player to match those around them, not fair to dump them on a new site and expect them to be able to fit in with those around them.

I'm at 360days on Hi5. I'm happy with my effort there. All good things must come to an end :)

9. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

10. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

hmmm interesting shit...u say u can't or won't combine myspace with facebook but obviously it's very possible since u plan on doing it with hi5....good enough...so means we let myspace die first then u think about it? yall full of shit!

11. clubber

clubber Member

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrymagid/2012/01/03/tagged-com-wants-to-help-you-meet-new-people/

Tagged new rule, that's what's happening. The group friends will be changed, thus Kano games (maybe) can nolonger support the new tagged/hi5 platform.

12. Ionut CurieruL

Ionut CurieruL New Member

13. Maler

Maler Member

14. Calin G

Calin G Member

15. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

i have a question: and the people that is not active in this moment??
    a few months ago i was inactive for 2 months by personal reasons.. and there is many people that`s inactive now, but they will return... if they can acess to it...
    Kano wath is going to happen to that players????

16. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

i know that Kano people is try to fix this, but i must know if the game going to die or wath is going to happen...
    thx Kano.