hi5 Kano Games

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gazember, Jan 26, 2012.

1. its NOT kanos fault

blame hi5

its them thats cutting it

2. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

hehehe Maler ...of course i am here ...i don't like to loose my pirate either ...work hard to get where i am so we will see what is gonna happend .

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Don't panic, this is a priority for us and we will figure out something and announce it as soon as we have something to announce. Like I said earlier, we literally just found out a few hours ago.

If you haven't already done so, please sign up for our newsletter so that we have your active email. If you haven't already signed up you will see an input for your email on the home page below the friend leaderboard of the game you are playing.

hi5.email.jpg

4. Manau

Manau New Member

i don't really care who's fault is it! i just don't want to loose my game account and my friends!!

5. pick one

dont forget this game is on myspace as well

but if your like me and play on all 3 and spent RL money on 2

the choice should be obvious

unless of course kano does expand to another site

if so then i know where im going

if not then i still know where im going

6. Maler

Maler Member

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I will be burying my hi5 Pirate then. My MS pirate might be crippled but it's a higher Level and my FB pirate has better build for speed-leveling.

8. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

lets give them some sugestions how to solve this then blame or flame....
    How about making your own game-site and transfer all the accounts there?

9. Vyarell Cooll

Vyarell Cooll New Member

Our accounts will be deleted? we start from the beginning?!noooooooo_:(((((((((((((((((((( it's not possible this...make an option & inform all players about this_ we have the right to choose...to join in the new social network!!

10. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I bet they get transferred to facebook no questions asked..................bullshit.

11. Calin G

Calin G Member

It would be great to save our account's..but not avery player put an active email on this:(,i just ut some old one and i dont remember the password:)),what should i do?
    I thing this option should appear to all player again with a notice...for all those who want's their profile saved:p.

12. how about letting them choose

i want myspace not facebook

ill gladly erase the account i spent ALOT on to replace with the better hi5 account

this might of been that little spurt myspace NEEDS

13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I recently changed my email address, and not remember if the given address is the new one or the old one, so I think it would be very useful an update/change email address button in this case.

14. Vyarell Cooll

Vyarell Cooll New Member

me & other players will do the same_ i'm 100% sure that i will QUIT THIS GAME!_! THE KANO GAMES WILL BE IN CRISIS OF PLAYERS! NOW AT 26-Jan-2012..IS NOTHING _compared to what will be ON MARCH ...end of hi5, kano games...etc_:))

15. Maler

Maler Member

i thought you can only have one e-mail for one hi5 account.
    what the .... are you talking about?
    i have the same e-mail for the same account since times immemorial.

16. agreed on having a update option on what email newsletter goes to

17. you can change your email though

18. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

now that is an idea :) i think having them come to myspace would be so much more fun......and i would finally shut up about not having anyone to kill!!!!!! Lol ;)

EDIT: There's really not that many people on Hi5 ZS, I heard about 1000-1400 at the most.

That being said, I think it would be a better idea to move them to MySpace over Facebook. Since MySpace ZS WILL BE THE NEXT ONE TO SUFFER THIS FATE IF NOTHING IS DONE :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  19. Maler

Maler Member

true, i have several email accounts, on yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc. however, even if some are older than others, i know the paswword to them or know the answers to the secret questions to get the password. well, you get the general idea.

20. Boss Fight Details
    total slayers: 1552

your not that far off