(Facebook) New Friend Inviter

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We are currently testing out a new Friend Inviter for Facebook on VC/PC/ZS/LCN. Please try out this new interface and let us know if you are having issues with it.
    Note: You may have to refresh your browser first.

In particular we are curious to know how does it work with a massive friends list (1000+ friends), and are there any UI issues you are encountering?

Please let as know if you encounter any problems and we will look to fix them ASAP.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  2. Jessica

Jessica Member

Seems to work ok for me I just invited 4 people on pc that I had been waiting to invite since old system broke. Glad to see its fixed. :)

3. Lincoln Smallwood

Lincoln Smallwood New Member

not fixed for me!!!!! been ages now. i cant add chieftans:mad:

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Lincoln VC *just* got the update like 2 mins ago. Please refresh your browser and let us know if it is working for you.

5. Jager

Jager Member

Its not working for me either. I just had a notification on FB saying there was a request. I knew it was supposed to be for squad since we had just became friends, but it hasn't shown up yet.

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Hmmm that sounds like it could be a Facebook issue. Are you able to load up the inviter, see all your friends, select them and send out requests? Whether or not Facebook delivers them is out of our control.

7. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

your new invites not letting us invite anyone, hope you get it fixed soon

8. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

its not letting our requests to be sent out

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

What is the error and what game?

10. StarRover

StarRover New Member

The new inviter for Pirate Clan is working for me but only for the beginning of the alphabet, up to about "j" or so. I have over 3000 people on my friends list.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Hmmm, we do not show players that you have already invited once, wonder if that could be it? Otherwise Facebook is not returning all your friends to us. Has the new inviter always capped the number of friends you can see or have you just noticed this now?

12. Andrew Willis

Andrew Willis New Member

I cant invite chiefs, or ask for help on bosses/challenges.
    At first I could invite chiefs, but not boss/challenge help...
    Now cant do either

13. Andrew Willis

Andrew Willis New Member

cant invite chiefs, or ask for help on bosses/challenges

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Sounds like this could be a bug with Facebook?

15. Andrew Willis

Andrew Willis New Member

still cant invite anyone, or ask or help on challenges, is it a facebook problem?

16. Could you perhaps make a button that allows you to select 50 friends from the list with one click?

17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The "Select Max" button does exactly this. It will select up to the first 50 people in your list.

18. Andrew Willis

Andrew Willis New Member

SWEET!!! NM! it was my browser, was using opera, switched to firefox, no problems

19. AsphaltAngel Connie

AsphaltAngel Connie New Member

Are we having an issue with the invite box ? Viking and Pirate Clan, adding friends/accepting chieftains. The box is not loading with friends names. I have a little over 1000 friends. when you try to click on the box ALL FRIENDS it highlights the other box FRIENDS PLAYING and vice versa but does not actually load any of your friends names. It was working fine this morning... but have added a few more friends today... did that have something to do with it ? Thx !

20. AsphaltAngel Connie

AsphaltAngel Connie New Member

It's just started working again. strange. no issues now... :D