CLICK THE NEW [Invite Friends] BUTTON AND IT KEEPS LOADING FOR NOTHING

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Charles Chang, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Charles Chang

Charles Chang New Member

I WAS WONDERING WHY KANO CHANGED THE [Invite Friends] BUTTON TO THE NEW GOOD LOOKING BUT NOT-WORKING GLITCH. I TESTED IT IN PC, VC, MWLCN AND IT ENDED UP THE SAME FRUSTRATIONS TO ME.

THE ORIGINAL DESIGN WAS WORKING PERFECTLY WELL, BUT THE NEW ONE JUST KEEPS LOADING AND LOADING AND LOADING FOR NOTHING AT ALL.

PLEASE COULD THE TECHNICAL CREW HELP TO CHANGE IT BACK TO THE ORIGINAL WORKING ONE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

2. Charles Chang

Charles Chang New Member

WHEN I LOGGED IN TODAY FOR KANO GAMES, THE ABOVE MENTIONED PROBLEM STILL IS NOT SOLVED,

I SAW THE BUTTON [Invite Friends Playing] AND CLICKED IT, AGAIN, IT KEEPS LOADING AND LOADING AND LOADING FOR NOTHING AT ALL.

REALLY FRUSTRATED INDEED!

SINCE THE OLD INVITE PAGE WAS WORKING PERFECTLY WELL, WHY DO YOU KANO CHANGE TO THE NEW ONE WITH GLITCH?

3. The old invite system was starting to fall apart in some browsers, so they're fixing it up.

If you click [Invite Friends playing] and all of your friends playing that game are already in your clan, then nothing will show up because there's no one to invite.

Have you tried changing the filter to All Friends?

If you're still getting nothing, then send in a ticket to support and be patient.

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Kul is correct, the old system was breaking and no longer supported by Facebook. IE9 and versions of firefox started to show some major issues 2 nights ago so we made the decision to pull that in favor of one that is actively supported by Facebook, it sounds like there is an issue for those players that have lots of friends.

To read more about it with respect to LCN (same issue for all games) go to the post on the subject:
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthre...e-1-12-2012-Facebook-Temporary-Friend-Inviter

5. Lincoln Smallwood

Lincoln Smallwood New Member

i got same problem

6. Lincoln Smallwood

Lincoln Smallwood New Member

Problem still not fixed!!!

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Lincoln which game are you trying this on? We released a fix to PC/LCN which will be released to VC and ZS this morning. Hopefully this fixes your problem. Keep your eyes peeled.