[VC] Guild Wars Open Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Coward move .!! Unfair too low lvls !!

I agree with you Dylan .... VC is Falling apart ... So now will Kano also give the same treatments to the lower lvls ?? will the bounties on higher lvls be easier and cheaper to place on higher lvls?? will Players that Focus on Gamer points receive more XP... like the Players Participating in Guild WARs ?? if they choose not to participate in Guild WARS ?? cause it sounds like if you are not lvl 5000+ your S>O>L ..

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  2. Dylan J Robinson

Dylan J Robinson New Member

Lower level members of a guild at war will leave the game in there droves :(

3. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Yes off course, so these are my commesnts..since all the changes that have been done on this game all was for improving the game, and there had been a lot as i started to play this game over three years ago now on Hi5, but i'm sorry not this one, this is good improvement for the bullies, and the worst thing is that if i dont want to be in a war, i have to leave the guild, so players at lower levels should quit from guilds because how can i be attacked from much higher levels players at my stage?? It's like saying that my small country Malta goes to a war against the USA..just a very simple example..

4. wars arent for everyone

for those that can handle it kudos

for those that cant or just dont want to handle it

well its not for everyone

for those that like active battling/bountying then great

for those that cant/dont like it..its not for everyone

this is why a low level should be careful or made fully aware of what war rules are

5. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Ok so in your opinion i should leave the guild? i like to be active by battling and bountying but battling against those in my reach, because this game was for everyone..don't get me wrong i dont want to be critical it is just my opinion.

6. im just saying the rules of war is that everyone in the guild is effected in one way or another

its not like its just purely confined to 1 member

lower levels should just be made well aware of the war rules

many have wanted this and i think the majority were higher lvls or those that just wanted alot more battling/bountying

this was the answer

if a low level can take the pounding then theyll go far in the game

if they cant well they still may go far and one day might turn the tables

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Now that players have gotten a feel for what it is about, we just released an update to get some feedback on this feature.

Some players will not like it, some will, the main intent was to create some activity in the battling aspect which it looks like it has from all the activity that we are seeing.

We want players feedback, what we have done in the short term based on immediate feedback is changed the bounty cost to be the same as your out of war cost (increases based on recent hitlists) and Guilds are allowed to leave / enter a war without being locked in for 2 days. Major reason we had a time limit in place was to reduce the possibility of abuse where players could jump in and out of war mode bountying players at their base cost, some guilds felt like they were being locked in to a feature that they did not have full understanding of so we wanted to remove the time limit for now and the only way to do that was to change bounty costs to the same as out of war.

Please let us know your feedback on this feature.

8. Dylan J Robinson

Dylan J Robinson New Member

removing base bounty cost was a good move :) ty

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LOL...u guys r tripn, u dont have to participate in the wars if u dont want to....maybe u should have done your homework b4 u jumped right in.

The only players that can be bountied r the same ones that could be bountied b4...level restrictions are still in place

This is a feature for players who like this kind of stuff, dont like it...OPT OUT! But even then Im sure u wont have an issue with goinig for some of the extra bounties flying around due to this feature...but if u do....be sure their not a lower level than u ....u wouldnt want to be a bully!

Base price is base price....why on earth would a higher level players bounty be cheaper than normal???? I earned that bounty price and i dont get to list a level 300 or lower. Its was and is up to the guild leadership to let their guild know what they were getting into....If u led your guild to slaughter because they were uninformed or not prepared...than blame your leadership or yourself

Players that focus on gamer points already get more XP if they r in a guild....this update went into effect a week or 2 ago

10. polishpimp

@ DEvelopers....The bounties im seeing r far from players base prices. I just went to list one particular player for the first time and his bounty was 8t and it said it would be his 4th bounty. Yes he is in a guild which is in the wars

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

12. Ok Brown Nose .... Listen Here .. If My guild and I along with thousands of other Players world Wide ... are not Getting Points and XP for doing the same xxxx without rewards from this new feature .. that is unfair .. say i like too slap the crap out of VISA VIKINGS... but.. i dont want my Guild too get the back slap of my encouraging fun slaps ... this Now Exposes them to beat downs ... now does this sound ....Fair?? what Incentives do we receive for our gamer points that makes up for not doing Bounties and Counters and Blah blah blah .. many worked their butts off spent many hours on this game ... I shut my mouth for a long time .. @polish chump... .. i read tons of your posts .... look at it from others views not only your own ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
  13. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I would like to see an award for the guilds that are participating. They expose them self to attacks, axe-slaps and bounties, that they normally would not be exposed to. Further I think to make it a more equal playing field, there should be a fixed bounty amount. this to give lower accounts the chance to bounty a high level player. If they bounty the same person twice, the second bounty will be at the regular cost.
    Further I see the game becoming more aggressive. Some players do take an attack very personal, and go bananas and unleash on the opponent.

14. polishpimp

LOL glad to see ya finally manned up.

What part of U HAVE TO OPT IN dont u understand?

If u slap someone in my guild....it does not open your entire guild to retaliation...it opens u up to retaliation from my entire guild, so if a low level in your huild is getn a whoopn by a higher level...guess what....they opened themselves up to them.

It has been stated countless times in this thread and others that this feature will involve a bit more strategy and that its for players who like fighting, slapping and killing....I would start by telling your lowers to not open fire on some one of a much higher level

I dont know about you....but Ive filled my guild with like minded individuals....thats why we get along so well and dominate the game...BECAUSE WERE ON THE SAME PAGE!!!!. Every last member of my guild was provided multiple links to threads here in the forums starting from the day that Kano said they were going to do "guild wars", We even had a couple players decide that they didnt want to participate aso they stepped aside to allow for players that did want to participate....and yes we still remain great friends.

So the fact that u rushed in and didnt make sure your guild was prepared is on u! The fact that your guild obviously has different ideas of what they think the game should be ....is on u. The fact that your guild was obviously not imformed of what the wars would entail...IS ON U!

15. Mark Orkar

Mark Orkar New Member

Sorry but the Guild wars is not very "fun" for some of us lower level folks with the open attacks and no change in bounty price I have been killed many times over by higher level folks with little opportunity for me to respond as the players are too high for me to attack and cost too much for me to bounty. The frozen bounty cost has encouraged multiple bounties where as in the past rising prices deterred too many repeat attacks.

Recommend removing the frozen bounty and restoring the normal attack level rules so higher levels can only attack lower levels when attacked, slapped or bountied.

Thanks

16. Mark Orkar

Mark Orkar New Member

Sorry but the Guild wars is not very "fun" for some of us lower level folks with the open attacks and no change in bounty price I have been killed many times over by higher level folks with little opportunity for me to respond as the players are too high for me to attack and cost too much for me to bounty. The frozen bounty cost has encouraged multiple bounties where as in the past rising prices deterred too many repeat attacks.

Recommend removing the frozen bounty and restoring the normal attack level rules so higher levels can only attack lower levels when attacked, slapped or bountied.

I see a post saying the frozen bounties have been removed but I have not seen this implemented yet...still frozen

Thanks

17. polishpimp

Loving it so far...except for a few minor things...

Not enough guilds participating, couple of real notable no shows like those that claim to be the "True leaders"....they really should be embarrassed.

Would be nice to have an icon located by the others that would allow us immediate access to our "war rival" page

I know u said its A temp thing....but it 100% percent sucks that guilds can already opt back out, This just screams potential abuse....I could show u if u like......lol

OH...and by far the biggest prob is that were not getting kill points when we should!

Not sure what to think about u guys taking away the whole base bounty thing....although it doesnt really effect myself....I can definitely see how it has already cut waaaaaaay down on the number of bounties

18. how is it abuse if a guild opts out? And why would any guild leader have to feel "embarrassed" because they don't want to participate ? Because U say so? Whatever, jj

19. odin's mommee

odin's mommee New Member

this is true. my guild members were very upset by this and the loss of xp.

20. odin's mommee

odin's mommee New Member

even those nearly level 2000 have threatened or decided to leave. activating this option destroyed my guild.