[VC] Guild Wars Open Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Nov 23, 2011.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Where r the guild wars?

Wheres the guild wars? i asked earlier if the rumors of the delayed release were true but got no answer...guessing they were true??? Kind of of a bummer if the word we get on the street is better than what we get in here, and that begs the question...how did the word get to the street.? lol

Im just messing with ya....I realize that there is 24 hrs in the day...I'll wait...impatiently...lol

2. Maler

Maler Member

maybe it has something to do with the timeline. or with the servers. or the devs miscalculated :)

3. polishpimp

My guild page no longer has the words "guild wars" in orange or the info icon, hopefully its because your pushing the guild war code???

4. polishpimp

I feel like im in a Target commercial, here I am face pressed up against the window ...OPEN....OPEN....OPEN.........

5. Eric

Eric Administrator

This is now live, to view the list of current Guilds at war go to your Profile -> Guilds -> Filter.

6. polishpimp

So far so good...TY!

7. Radu

Radu New Member

chaos . lol :))))))

8. Dylan J Robinson

Dylan J Robinson New Member

WRONG,WRONG wrong

Guild Wars is a bullies paradise :( how can Kano allow an entire guild ALL 25 to bounty 1 person at base ????? i was under the impression that a one in that GUILD could bounty someone at base bounty.

I have seen i person being bountied not just by everyone in the rival guild but by another guild ??? 30-40 bounties on ONE person ?? at base cost ??? in an hour ???? WRONG WRONG wrong :(

9. Alrik

Alrik New Member

they destroyed game, my opinion

10. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Totally agree!!

11. Radu

Radu New Member

like a friend said...take a look at all other features (adventure-, challengehelp, bosshelp)...all that features are...dead

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Care to add some thoughts? We have had an open discussion on this topic for months now would be interested to hear more thoughts to your opinion as this feature is purely opt-in for those Guilds that want more Wars.

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Interested in hearing your comments as well Woadlord.

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

What does this mean, that players are helping on bosses / challenges or bosses because of Guild Wars?

15. Radu

Radu New Member

because of guild wars, noone involved in it will open homefeed anymore...or not giving much attention

16. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Maybe because it is a new feature people are checking it out, I think players are still motivated to help out in the other aspects as well. We wanted to release this to give players that like the battling aspect of the game something new to try.

17. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, it will tone down. Currently the feature is new, so they use it to mete out death and mayhem. Give it some days and those that want an active war will continue and those that can't/don't want to handle it will opt out and mostly ignore the feature.

18. Radu

Radu New Member

and i personally appreciate your effort :) but i still think it will generate chaos. the problem about chaos is not who will like it or who will dislike it. the problem is who will just not take his time to study this brand new option and will rush in taking a decision who will influence the old nice game (leaving guilds or even...quitting). if you want my opinion, i think this option could be adjusted by : not being able to attack a rival's guildmates until they don't personally appear on the "deathhead"'s list. so, what i am saying is that, ok, guildwars for guilds who want it, but better, guildwars for players in a guild who agree with it ;)

19. Dylan J Robinson

Dylan J Robinson New Member

Guild Wars is a bullies paradise how can Kano allow an entire guild ALL 25 to bounty 1 person at base ????? i was under the impression that only one in that GUILD could bounty someone at base bounty.

I have seen i person being bountied not just by everyone in the rival guild but by another guild ??? 30-40 bounties on ONE person ?? at base cost ??? in an hour ???? WRONG WRONG wrong

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  20. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

I don't know what the problem is, I also play CA & they have Guild Wars & Monsters & everyone participates. It makes the game more interesting!♥ :) The trick is to have a good active Guild!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012