How to do BIG damage against a BOSS MOB?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ashardalon, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Ashardalon

Ashardalon New Member

I am trying to get through the BOSS fights that will earn me skill points. I have had a LOT of help and I am truly grateful for it. But I am seeing several players that do 10, 20 even 50 times as much damage per hit as I can do.

I've only been playing about a month, what have I missed? What does it take to do 5K to 10K per power attack?

2. Dude you have to have your attck skill built up to 250+ and up to do that kind of damage. I have mine at 130 0r 140 something and I only do 2,000 plus each attack and it all depends on the level of the Boss Fight too. Just build up your attack. My top mobster Lanfear gets like 20,000 each attack and her attack skill is at over 640, shes also ranked number 111 in on the world leaderboard so, it just takes time man. Hope this helped, later Davey Da Chinese Necktie Lumbardo Peace!

3. Ashardalon

Ashardalon New Member

I have only 100 attack so far. but I'll keep working on it. Thanks for the help! :)

4. also if you add health will do more damage to your boss ;)

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i have my attack up to 380 and i do 300 damage so best to get attack up

6. what blood axe says is right,increase your health and you will find your inflicting more damage to bosses

7. Ashardalon

Ashardalon New Member

ok, I'm almost to 500 energy then I start on the health. :)

8. but dont just increase health make sure you increase attack as well otherwise youll find your damage will actually decrease over time when the bosses get much higher.health is a key part of damage but dont neglect attack and defense.neglect attack and youll deal less damage over time and neglect defense and youll be taking much more damage over time.

9. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

The game tells you what you need to deal more damage. Just read the tips.

10. High health, high attack. That's how you do it.

11. Volare

Volare New Member

Boss attack issues

I'm having the same issue. I am lvl 249, have 943 attack, 340 defense but only 420 health. I have all the weapons etc. I attack a boss and a lvl 190 does 3 times the damage with 1hit than i do. Whats the go? Any ideas?
    Thanks

12. antoris

antoris Member

You need to get your health up, dramatically up. If I were you, I'd aim for around 5000 to 10000 health. But don't forget to get your defense up as well. My motto is match A/D and pump health.

13. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Alright new update on boss fight. Are you guys doing any more damge now that you can hit the boss 20 times at once?