What is annoying in Viking Clan -post here

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Amon Amarth

Amon Amarth New Member

Dear Kano Apps team,

There was a problem with me recently while playing the game, when leveling up while fighting a player sometimes I click by mistake over my icon (Amon Gur) while fighting someone which gets me into my profile instantly and by mistake I waste some Skill Points randomly. So how about if you just let getting into profile is only by clicking on Profile not while fighting battles or leveling up.

Thank you guys , keep up the great work :)
    4 hours ago

2. couple new gripes as of late.

please put people's myspace pic back on the list when sending gifts. i barely know most of the people on viking clan and sometimes people can change their names. sure they change their pics too, but at least it's something. i like to send people i dont know gifts on purpose to hopefully get them to play the game more, but i cant base whether or not they play based on their name alone.

i used to go to my bulletins page to help players who needed help with their adventures. i looked at the bulletins page today and i went through 12 pages worth and didnt see one, so i dont know if that's been changed or not.

3. Dolly

Dolly New Member

What I find annoying is how some players' bounty never goes down and others' do. I find it really irritating that the stats are incorrect for those same players when I watch them attack me 50 times in a row yet the stats say they haven't attacked me at all. Is this a bot? Enlighten me.

4. LaxmaqDropDead

LaxmaqDropDead New Member

no favor points on boss over 200 help battles :(
    I be goine shut some duck's !

5. Eric

Eric Administrator

In battles now your character image should not be clickable anymore so false click throughs to the profile page should not happen.

When sending gifts or invites, at the top right of the friend select box there is a link that says "Switch View Preference" click that and you should see the images of your friends. We'll work on making this clearer.

The attack count against you is based on how many times someone has recently battled you. If there is a period of 24 hours or more when that person doesn't attack, their attack count against you will be reset back to zero.

6. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

Dolly, about the bounty thing, it's possible that person A was bountied that day, thus having his bounty raised, and then lowered the next day. Not sure if that's what you're talking about, but it's the only thing I could think of.

7. cant help you with the bounty issue,but far as the attacking issue,it seems your not the only one with that problem.that being said,im gonna guess thats its not a bot but a bug in the game.

8. Gavin

Gavin Member

What happen to the post Norseman added, It was funny... Guess the admins just love their buddy and don't want crying, but nothing wrong with funny posts. Oh go ahead and delete this post too, as Norseman's post was not offensive or anything like that.

9. Norseman

Norseman New Member

I can't remember entirely what I wrote. Maybe I should go check my other posts. Maybe it was the one in the 'Viking Ladies' thread that got my posts erased. That one was meaner in intent.

10. Norseman

Norseman New Member

Yeah, the mean one got nixed. To stay on topic here though.....What is annoying in Viking Clan.....hhmmm.....the fact that they are tolerating cheaters. At least someone is showing some control of this forum. What is the Kano/Play Now association? Has the forum been out-sourced? Are we complaining to the wrong people? Just seems weird that we have forum police but no game police. I'm not saying...I'm just saying

11. that is a good point Norseman.its very obvious the forum is being monitored by the admins but not so much the game.i think the game is just monitored by a auto system and if it detects something then it freezes the suspect account.but if thats indeed how the game is monitored,then its really no good since there is so many ways to fool a auto detect system.

12. Stormee

Stormee New Member

I agree that the attack button jumping is irritating. More than irritating when you're tryin to get attacks in while being attacked. But the only thing that's really driving me nuts is all the drop items in the boss fights. I'm at a level where their drop items are considerably lower than the items I can buy, and its a major pain in the butt to have to remove all the dropped items after every boss. At least maybe get rid of the required increments for removing, so you could just type in the number of weapons you have...or maybe a 'remove all' of that type of weapon at once. There. Thats my two cents :)

13. if some one do cheating and you see him heal all times and not attack back after 100+ stamina i would recommend to download BSR Screen Recorder 4 (im sure u can find for free on rapidshare) and next time start recording strange game play and add video on Youtube( is 2 min to make free acct on there ) so u can post link or name of video so Kano can easy see ;)

14. bring back the "delete all messages" link in the game history.

15. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

When someone else has your name.. lol

Dang it, I was all set to change my name in VC & it's already taken.. grr.. who else can be Vampryss? There can be only one!.. haha..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
  16. Eddie

Eddie Member

It's me! I am Vampryss on VC lol

17. Apollo

Apollo New Member

Bounties by Way Higher Level Players

How do players that you've never attacked, ax slapped or contacted end up bountying you when they are 130 levels higher than you(I'm at 370)? I haven't bountied any of their clansmen either because I practically never do that. Thanks.

18. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes they can bounty you even if you didn't hit them.. You may be fighting with someone in their clan & they see it in the feed & decided to bounty you..

I do think there should be some sort of an attack on that player to allow a hit being placed from higher levels.. But for now, thats just the nature of the game.. :) Don't set counters or they will be able to attack you directly..

19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I think human interaction helps the developers; however it is difficult for them to take action on a "one sided" view of what is going on, with many combinations of "excuses" available for certain observed behaviors. That said, I will say that they have frozen some accounts that were pointed to them in the past, and will so again in the future. Of this, I know :)