[ZS] Developer Update December 11 - Increase Stamina Usage Against Bosses

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The first Community Poll has closed and the winner is "Increase Stamina Usage Against Bosses"!

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?5457-ZS-Community-Appreciation-quot-Month-quot-Poll-1

The increase in stamina usage has been raised for both attack/power attack against bosses. We have initially increased from a max of 20 stamina for a power attack to 30.

Watch out for a 2nd poll to be released this week.

UPDATE: we also updated the attack help kill reward requirements for Circus Freaks and Carnival Queen to start off at a lower number of attacks and not all be set at the same number of attacks for all levels of players. We made this change based on feedback from players putting in a fair number of attacks but being 1 or 2 away from the reward and not getting anything, and to also make them more in line with the first 2 world bosses released.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

and the benefit of this is?

3. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Some idiots voted for it and they got what they wanted, so they will get a mental boner.

This is honestly a waste of time as an "update." And I mean that with all due respect. Click the stupid button a couple more times. I really feel like this is a waste of time and just mental masturbation for people that voted for this stupid change.

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The options to vote on werent very good. I wouldn't have wasted my vote on "other" if I had of known you were going to implement them so fast.

Maybe next time don't have "other" as an option. Only let us vote on something that will be made an update if it wins :)

5. slave

slave Member

30 was better than 20 but fitty would have been the best....

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

30 is a good value in my eyes. Sure, 50 would have been great, but also over the top. Against really hard bosses you can kill yourself with 2 50-Stam attacks.

7. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

20 was fine. You lazy asses. Oh no I have to click the button 2 more times.....My god....this was a serious WASTE of time for any developer. Nice to make the cry babies happy about something that didn't need to be changed.

RAISE THE FIGHT LIMIT FROM 40 TO 60....OR 40 TO 80.

Then you guys might actually do something USEFUL for game play.

8. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

I found this very helpful... helps me die easier lol :) but once the game is patched so that i cant die from bosses without losing xp i give up :(

9. If only things like the bench had been in the poll. We may have actually gotten something useful. The "Other" option was pointless. The only reason the increased stamina option won was because the other options were even dumber. So many pages of discussion, useless.

10. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Eat a booby trap that works too.

11. slave

slave Member

Kendall,
    why dont you fix the payoff for the circus freaks? its the most pathetic payoff (of any world boss)and is the hardest to kill.