Syndicate Leaderboard

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Hawk, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Just wondering if there could be a syndicate leader board? Just like the world and friends leader-board but just add syndicate. It could be exactly the same and everything but just your syndicate friends/players. :)

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

do u mean inside of the syndicate? or do u mean a section on the regular leaderboard where u can see ur syn members? this would be similar to the tabs we can switch to on the world boss to show familia attacks and syndicate attacks

3. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Yeah it could be in the leaderboard tab. And then it could say, "Syndicate" and all the people in your syndicate would be in there and show all your stats just like the World and Friend leaderboard does.

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah i figured thats what u meant, but even if it was in the syn itself it would be aight wit me...i like the idea and wanted the same thing a long time ago

5. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Haha :) There is already a tab called SYNDICATE But maybe it could be called like 'SYND. STATS' and it could show the total level, total number of fights one, total number of boss kills. Something like that :p or just your Stats, Fights won, etc.

6. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Or in the syndicate page itself :p

7. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Interesting suggestion. I will bring it forward.

8. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Thanks ;-D

9. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

Great idea. Can this be moved to the Ideas section or can I start a thread on this.

10. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Start a new Ideas thread about it would be the best way.

11. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

there is an obvious problem with this. inside the syndicate we got a funny little option that allows us leaders to hide our members to protect them from evil lol
    what then? :D