hired mobsters

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Rex Hayward, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Rex Hayward

Rex Hayward Member

now if i buy 2 hired mobsters for 10 favor points how is it that i have 993 hired mobsters ...2 into 993 does not work.. i think i am owed a mobster from somewhere...:confused:

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

You start with one hired gun, the advisor. And yes, this means you will in the end buy 1 hired mobster for 10FP's.

3. Rex Hayward

Rex Hayward Member

damn that's an expensive mobbie ,,,he better be a good mobbie...:).......thanks for the explanation:cool:

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

You're welcome. And yes, the little bugger should better be worth his FP's.

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

That is actually incorrect, we did make a fix to the costing of the 1 Hired Gun to cost 5 FP's and for all those that bought the 1000th for 10 FP we credited those accounts with 5 FP. Many may have not noticed the extra 5 points but we always settle our debts. :)

6. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Are there any plans in the future to add discounts to hired mobbies like on other FP items for increased quantities purchased?

7. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

That would not be fair. Some players bought them, and I am sure they wont like a discount on them now.

Besides, the discount on items are there, because those items are usually worth less than the more recently added items.