Personal Loadout suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bo Baby, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

is this idea interesting or not? what if all limited/loyalty/calendar items had special boost powers attached to them? below are some possible examples of what these items would look like and each of the examples are items from mobwars but the limited/loyalty/calendar items for all games would apply

keep in mind that ONLY the items u arm in ur personal loadout will give u extra boosts...

weapon examples
    kano grenades-2% attack boost per fight and 1% energy boost per lvl up and 2% defense boost per fight
    microwave-2% attack boost per fight and 2% stam boost per lvl up and 1% income boost per payout
    napalm bomb-1% attack boost per fight and 4% income boost per payout
    cruiser-5% stam boost per lvl up
    surigun-5% defense boost per fight

armor examples
    kano operative gear-2% defense boost per fight and 3% stam boost per lvl up
    rubber gloves-3% defense boost per fight and 1% income boost per payout and 1% stam boost per lvl up
    rabbit armor-5% defense boost per fight

vehicle examples
    kano crusher-3% defense boost per fight and 1% income boost per payout and 1% stam boost per lvl up
    armored truck-2% attack boost per fight and 3% defense boost per fight
    rhino car-5% attack boost per fight

ok now lets say u choose to arm ur weapons with the cruiser and surigun, ur armor with the rabbit armor, and ur vehicle with the rhino car...that would give u a 5% stam boost each time u lvl, a 10% defense boost in every fight, and a 5% attack boost in every fight which would add a nice twist to the game in terms of what items u added to ur loadout

i think there should be a 5% cap on all items though as well as a max of 3 areas boosted, and each loadout item should add up to a total of 5% between the 1-3 items that it boosted...this would be an incentive for people to at least get the 2 weapons, 1 armor, and 1 vehicle needed in their loadout...boss drops/rewards, job drops/rewards, and inventory/stockpile items should not increase any areas though

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I see this as really benefiting the higher level and long term players. What about those players who are newer and haven't been able to collect the old calendars and not able to get limited items? Also with the % cap, basically you are just adding in a boost to your character in a certain area which is similar to what your selection of character will do.

What does everyone else think of this suggestion?

3. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

as appealing as the idea sounds, and i have actually often considered suggesting this myself, i agree with wonder woman

4. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

I believe that a good thing would be if the holiday weapons grew in power over time, so they weren't always the most powerful weapon, but they stayed above average or minimum.

As we all know the UN items are constantly getting better and better, and the holiday items as a memento of people commitment to the game just end up being useless in the end, there is probably some holiday items from before i joined that have half of the power of the new ones.

Possibly just every time a more powerful UN weapon comes out it unlocks another upgrade level on holiday items that only adds 1 or 2 to attack and defence? [e.g. 5,6,7 and onwards]

5. THE GREAT ONE

THE GREAT ONE Member

I've often thought of the idea of adding additional stats to the game..... for instance.... weapon fire rate, range, reload time, accuracy, weight and damage type.... armor with different protection ratings against certain weapons and also weight and maybe maneuverability... vehicles with the weapon fire rate, damage type, range, reload time, weight, vehicle speed and armor type.. vehicle type (flying, water, land, hybrid etc. different weapon damages affected by vehicle type) and again maybe maneuverability.. the weight affecting the speed and maneuverability of course.... umm maybe increasing Top Squad to 30 (increases with level)... those are just the equip stats..... think of the possibilities with player stats that are not just attack and defence..... think of agility, aiming, maybe strength for melee weapons and having enough strength to wield certain weapons... ummm also thought about it being a good idea to increase loadout... of course you have the right and left hand weapons but holding a rocket launcher and a sidewinder cannon in each hand is pretty stupid.... there should be weapon types.. 2 handed and 1 handed... might be interesting to see a melee and ranged feature too... or maybe hand-held shield for defensive option in one hand (like the wrist gun but actually like a shield... riot shield for example) ummmm head armor slot, body armor slot, leg armor slot, boots slot.. maybe gloves slot too.... I'm talking major improvement and expansion to the gameplay taking the game to a whole new level of fun and also adds more realistic intelligence to the fighting :) also like I've mentioned on another topic but ties in with this one too... the sidekick equip... UN Soldier, Spec-Ops Sniper etc. and maybe to prevent chain attacks I would like to see a fight simulation... where it takes maybe 10 seconds to watch a graphic fight scene, during the 10 seconds the 2 players locked in conflict are unavailable for attacks from others... obviously the fight simulation would be only for actual fights and not hitlist lol and this could go on further to evolve into an actual faction war type scenario that maybe costs energy and stamina and maybe a bet feature.... where you get to vouch your faction into a war... if the other faction accepts.. ALL of the members from both sides take part in a massive battle... obviously last faction standing wins and all of the winning members get rewards of some kind, what would make it even more interesting would be a critical hit chance and a variation of weapon damages.... like a Sidewinder has a random damage say of 140 - 180... crit for double damage... this means the same results would never reoccur... different results each time making it really interesting :) I know these ideas are great but completely different from Zombie Slayer... so maybe a new game project.. not actually Zombie Slayer but a game with a catchy name like Zombie Wars, Apocalypse... lol I am so on a roll right now... ummm so many different ideas..... weapon splash damage for the faction wars.. taking 2 people out with a Norinco Type 69 because they stood close.. FTW Outbreaks where you have to actually kill the zombies yoself..... special faction based outbreaks and bosses... this is bringing the factions into the game more and not just having it as a group that just solidifies unification... just so very very very many possibilities... mind blowing, will stop there though, my head hurts... hope this helps and maybe shows you the way forward with the game development :) <3

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

u misinterpreted what i said...ONLY the items in ur personal loadout give u additional boosts so it has nothing to do with how many old calendars one has, and anyone who actually plays the game is able to get 25 favor pts every 20 lvls or less, and all a person needs is 4 limited items to get the boosts (2 weapons, 1 armor, and 1 vehicle)

can u explain why u see this as a benefit to the high lvl players?

in mobwars ur selection of character does not benefit u in any way though to be honest...the health character does absolutely nothing and is not needed bc the heal button fully heals u so gaining health faster means nothing...the insomniac character gives u energy 5 secs faster which is equivalent to about 4 more energy per day and i dont know how many extra jobs u plan on doing with that great boost, lol...the tycoon character gives u 2 more payouts per day which is the only logical character to have even though cash payouts arent proportional enough to have enough of an impact on ur gameplay

7. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Thanks for the clarification. I just thought that for players who have been around longer they would have access to more drops and limited items thus giving them an advantage over new players and those who have to spend their FP improving their character in other ways.

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

no problem, it would add a lil spice to the fights as well since some people may want to equip all defense boosts items, whereas some would want to equip all attack boosts items, but overall everyone would have their own flavor added to their character...i think this idea could replace the current idea of creating 3 additional characters with double features like what has already been done on the other kano apps