Bots and Alts!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Putty, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Putty

Putty New Member

Kano Zombie slayer started out as a really good game and you looked after it very well but now there is way to many Bots and Alts this needs to stop most people have stop playing for this reason zombie slayer is no longer fun like it used to be please can you come down hard on the people ruining the game for other people its like you have just given up and are letting people walk all over you ?

2. Well said, ban all that do it - not for a day or a week - if you cheat your gone. Police them, do not warn them just ban them.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

If you have suspicions of players that are breaking the terms of use agreement, please forward them on to support and we will investigate.

4. The Thing is Kendall, There is one player i wont mention his name atm, but everyone knows who im talking about.

He has a Banned Leader in his faction.. He's had 4 other characters at least BANNED..

Im talking 5 characters banned. Yet he's still on his main, and still plays other alts..

Why is this??????

He broke the RULES MULTIPLE TIMES

He should have been banned...

There are others that have been banned for cheating and still play with another character...

It keeps going and going and going..

5. THE GREAT ONE

THE GREAT ONE Member

Why do we have to do the reporting..... It has reached a point when almost everyone is suspicious and nobody really knows who is and who isn't an Alt or using a Bot lol The Devs and Admins are the ones with the technology and game interface in front of them.... I hate being a snitch and I would feel awkward as hell reporting someone and being wrong..... ONLY the experts and people sustaining the game can know who is cheating... please put your inspector gadget hats on and start investigating the matter instead of waiting for people to report 'suspects' :( this is your game, this is your reputation, I hate to say it but this is your problem to fix.. not ours, we don't have the necessary tools to detect cheaters... all we have is our suspicious minds and I'm timid.... there are a lot of timid people out there who stay out of it.... I'm scared of that report button.. in case I report someone and its a false presumption. One word Kano.... Maintenance. <3

6. Ace

Ace Member

You answered yourself. Rumors abound, if you don't know when someone has an alt, then don't bother. I, for one, am tired of that crap, most of the high level slayers can keep doing as they please as long as they pay so I say just let them be and cheat and all of that, it's their problem, not mine.

7. al2fenrir

al2fenrir New Member

On top of that, I believe Kano cannot manage all of the accounts. Although I agree that it is their responsibility to safeguard the games from cheaters, players should also, at least, help Kano deal with the problem. Via cooperation, the problem can easily be solved.

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

more than likely if your game was rid of all the alts there would be no game...lol, alts prolly make up 60% or greater of that game and if u got rid of all the people that were pouring in the money and keeping the game alive then u'd be crying about nobody playin the game anymore

9. Putty

Putty New Member

that should not matter tbh if u pay to play that does not mean that u can have as many alts and bots as u wish but i believe that the players that do pay to play are aloud to do as they wish and most of them have alts and bots this is unfair just just they spend money ??? unfair on other players Kano how come u do not have the technology to investigate into the accounts ???

10. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

there is no such technology that they can have except to sit in ur house and watch u play...lol, there are actually husbands, wives, and possibly even some kids that all play from the same comp so just to look at one's IP address does not guarantee cheating

11. Bad ass name

Bad ass name New Member

When banning IPs there is also the risk that an entire town or city can be blocked. I've IP banned people in the past and then anyone on the same network in the same area could not access the forum.

12. Ace

Ace Member

Yes yes we know it's not fair, but what can we do anyway? Just report suspicious accounts and that's it... I don't know if Kano really takes care of banning them or not but that's all we can do.

13. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Send in your suspicious with the game links and supporting evidence to support. If players are found to be in violation of our terms of service, they will be dealt with accordingly. We spend a significant amount of time looking into every account that is brought to our attention. We appreciate your help in keeping the game a fun, fair, and balanced environment for all users!

14. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah thats true also bc some people use the same network, i forgot about that...lol

15. So what

So what Member

roflmao

without paying players youd not have a free game.....think on ..ppl watch..ppl play and see patterens there not confused
    its real
    and we know whom you are
    so your sarcasim..is wasted
    KETTLE AND POT
    need we say more ?????