First Attack on Hitlist Ambush??

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Hasnt happened with all of them, but it said i was ambushed on the 1st attack LOL, One of my friends asked me the same thing did i ambush them i was like of course not..

Might want to look into this issue. Weird..

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

It is possible that the ambush was set previously and was set off when you hl attacked them. You can only set ambushes when the player has attacked you first but if you set an ambush and they don't blow through it then it stays active until you remove it or they trigger it.

3. i thought ambushes didnt apply to hitlist

4. Well thats funny, The person i attacked, NEVER set one on me, as we are friends and punch each other and attack here and there and catch... The one that mentioned to me a few days back it did the same to her when i was listed.. I never set any bushes on them...

Thats why im thinking this was some sort of Glitch or something.. i should have looked over my log... to be certain.. but im sure of what i saw.

5. Ace

Ace Member

The "ambusher" was me. As WTFPwned stated, I have never set an ambush on him, and in fact, my feed showed he lost the fight (as usual <3) but not with a big difference as it happens with ambushes.

The issue's weird, and I didn't manage to make it happen myself to take a screenshot of it, but I hope you find out what it is? It's intriguing...

6. THE GREAT ONE

THE GREAT ONE Member

I actually like the idea of ambushes applying to the Hitlist.... lol realistically it would only be right to apply.... and rightfully so, a hitlist attack is just like a normal attack with the added bonus of doing it to obtain the bounty.. would be interesting and a lot more fun :D just saying, personal opinion :) I payed for that ambush, it should work on any attack not just regular fight attacks... I would like to see some smart arsh die from bushes whilst trying to kill someone on the list lol would be hilarious :p

7. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I think that my explanation was confusing. If I am the one on the list and while on there, I attack someone else then it will be triggered. If I attack someone on the list and they have an ambush on me then it will not be triggered. Does that make sense?

If this happens again, can you take some screen shots so that we can investigate further?