Interesting day in ZS, Facebook Hatemail incoming to me hahaha

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, Nov 30, 2011.

1. The first one wasnt really too bad, someone that simply wanted to squad ... The second one was all sorts of Hatred..

People can't deal with a game, maybe its best that they quit.

Go play a non fighting game and grow imaginery crops, or cook some imaginery food... Go flirt with some people in a Sims type game...

If you thought you were going to get to me with something stupid being sent.. You managed to get reported and blocked..

And besides the simple fact.. You'll get killed again and again.. Not going to really matter.

2. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

Funny thing is, the game is called 'Zombie Slayer' Maybe they should change the name :p Front page news of 'Slay the Zombie Slayers!'

Nice P/K on me before BTW

3. THE GREAT ONE

THE GREAT ONE Member

The game can get far too personal, I've seen it time and time again, even been caught up in it... but people just have to remember that its just a game, I personally enjoy having fun and tearing limbs and such... but when it gets out of hand and people start sending hatemail to FB inbox messages it just isn't right.. no player deserves to be a victim of that kind of childish tomfoolery.

I've had some epic fights and some strong rivalries in my time playing ZS... even had my run-ins with you, Hey U were WTF pwned.... and I thrive on it, you're a good player, and sure I've sent a few squad-ups that get turned down, hell I've wanted to join TF for a while but never got accepted.... I just keep fighting and keep playing to be the best, I've tangled with the best of them and I've been a part of the best factions on the game, but no matter what.. its all about having fun and standing up to the challenge.

4. Yeah Bob, i know i've probably bashed you more than a few times on this board, its nothing personal, i've even heard you were an alt , a real player not an alt, but i've also heard your a very nice guy :)

The Great One, hmmm whats your character on game? hehehe

Yeah i like to mix it up with everyone, some i just play the game to piss them off just because, others i simply now avoid because im not in the mood to waste my time with them..

Because i made my faction 1 single faction with NO Possiblity to EVER expand it, It will always be hard to get in.. Im very picky on who makes it on the Request Faction list more than 1 day.. Most are rejected immediately, either i feel they are alts, characters made in the last 3 days, others with Horrendous GP..

i've cut alot of people away from my squad, mostly because of inactives or quits, im well under the 500 squad range now, but i could always add a few, i know i've seen a few of Bob's request hehehe

5. You know Bob i was just trying to make sure you were killed by someone that wasnt an Enemy of yours ;)

6. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

Well thanks for that then lol ;) i gotta stop taking days off, just spent 2 days out with my brothers and bam i died twice XD

7. Haters Gonna Hate
    Slayers Gonna Slay

They just be jelly, i think alot of slayer killers get hate mail occassionally. Some are legible and sinsible whines, some are RANTS IN mixed CaPITal LETTERS with BADDD Speelling mistaKES BECASUE they aREN't CLEVEr enough to TYPE normal.

If anything i must say it at least provides entertainment.

PS. grats on grabbing me the other day :) glad to see i've made it into someones signature

8. THE GREAT ONE

THE GREAT ONE Member

I R... xXxXx I x M x M x O x R x T x A x L xXxXx ;)

I understand the difficulty of getting in for sure, it's an awesome faction, I think 90% of the members are squad, and a few of them are really good friends, and I'm pretty sure they would vouch for me if they knew I was interested in joining, I'm a friendly and fun guy and I know how to get it done in game too, plus I'm uber active, rarely ever miss a days GP :p and if I do its because of a really important reason lol and it never hurts to send a request to join, I was out of my previous faction because a few of the players had stopped playing including the leader so ^^

It was funny as hell because I just caught you on the Hitlist moments after I sent the request to join ;) I thought that would drastically change the chances of me being accepted lol in either a positive or negative way.... of course you can get upset by it or you can see it the logical way and agree that it was a good catch lol its all fair game on the list for sure, you've caught me plenty of times and I've caught you plenty of times, at least its nothing like personal chain attacks, although we had a little brawl afterwards hehe My fight stats aren't amazingly great, I spent most of the game being pretty peaceful and avoiding the BS with certain factions and only dealing with my own rivalries, I haven't won or killed as many as some but my losses and deaths are pretty sweet.. and I'm not an alt and I haven't got any, I'm a real pure gamer lol I don't even spend money on the game.... I would love to squad up with you fella, respect.

9. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

Of course there is no sense getting angry at the person who caught you, most of the time the catcher has no idea who you are, or has nothing against you... If people are gunna get angry go fight the lister lol :p

10. alka

alka Banned

The fighting in this game are also imaginary and is no different from growing crops or cooking food. It's getting out what you put in that counts.
    Sadly some people are so bad at these apps that the only way they think they can win is to insult people. Trouble is they come across as bedroom wannabee tough guys that we all laugh at. I guess if their parents knew what they were up to they would have their PC's confiscated for a week or more.

11. Immortal hehehehe now that i know who the Great one is hehehe..

Yeah i never take it personal on who catches me when im listed.. I do take exception to the Lowbie Level Punks that send me an immediate Let's be Buddies after punching me or what not..

I've dealt with some people in this game , Leaders of other factions that seem to think its PERFECTLY OKAY for their members to be protected from Attacks when they go after people on the hitlist...

That never works with me.. I'll beat the snot out of a Level 9 that attacks me and will do so days after as in punch or what not...

I guess thats where i get Your an A**hole because you punish Lowbies...

Yeah i do.. So hahahaha

Yeah Boris you made the Signature..

Nah Immortal, you catching me is no big deal, i think i attacked a few times etc etc.. maybe listed i dont remember hahaha, but its a part of the game.. You got paid and thats how that goes hehe..

12. alka

alka Banned

That one cracks me up too..lol

13. Usually i just save it so i can then pummel it :p

14. THE GREAT ONE

THE GREAT ONE Member

No, you were great about it, few attacks on either side... no listing :) and I wasn't meaning anything negative about the whole thing, It is just a fact that some players react differently to being attacked or killed on the HL.... some do attack the attackers and killer... which is reasonably fair... but listing the attackers and killer is a little OTT, they should be taking it out on the person who listed them... no fingers pointed at all :) I was just saying that you could of took it either way at that specific time considering the circumstances :p

I fully agree its part of the game, people play the game how they want to play it, the way I play it is if someone kills me I give them props, the players that didn't kill me I like to laugh at them and think 'unlucky' and that's only for a split second before I unleash unrelenting devastation on the person who listed me lol I've always been a peaceful player, retaliation mostly, but I fight everyone on my fight list and help with every coop boss I see.. and HL is fair game :) Getting paid FTW but Bob hit the nail on the head.. If people are gunna get angry go fight the lister lol :p

- InSsssiDi0uSsss InSssUrr3ctTi0n

15. Ace

Ace Member

I find it funny when I get "Why are you picking on me?" messages from people who get listed, or even worse, "Pick on someone your own size."

It's not my fault if some jerk lists you, I just do my job.

As for babies, I normally attack back a few times those that try for my bounty and make sure punchers die :p

16. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

The game is only what you make of it, the game is called 'Zombie Slayer' and i have almost killed more zombies then the population of the world? seems pretty successful to me :)

17. Ace

Ace Member

Nice way of thinking it.