Stamin Boosts request

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ronny, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Ronny

Ronny Member

Hello everyone out there playing Kano app, and play Zombie Slayer. i have really good suggestion, but it is up to Kano and the majority on here. I was suggesting to Kano to add something, we have energy boosts, but a lot of other people like me, have al lot of stamina and like killing bosses. My suggestion here is for Kano to add a Stamina boost for all of us slayers.

2. Schraff

Schraff New Member

I am all for the stamina boosts. Good idea Ronny!

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Great idea, it is something we have been talking about so you may see it in Zombie Slayer at some point soon.

4. Ronny

Ronny Member

Yes, I hope to see it soon, and hopefully as soon as they pass it through because it is great idea. And I think many will enjoy this add.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Okay I'm just gonna do my normal thing and say WTF?

We have energy boosts, and if you want you can get a DAILY STAMINA boost.

What's your beef with that? Now, if you have the option to go with a STAMINA boost for your daily boost....

WHY do you need a "stamina boost" that is the equivalent of the "energy boost" that you get every day?

Just don't be a moron, and pick DAILY STAMINA boost, over daily ENERGY boost.

I'm going to sound like an asshole and I don't care, but Kano already wastes their time on enough bullshit for Facebook users, we don't need to add to their list of crap that you can already take care of yourself within the game.

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Hash, the thought here is, that MW has Stamina and Energy Boosts already, so many players want to see them on the other apps, too. Especially the stam heavy players that are advancing rather slowly while a energy-heavy maniac like me makes up to 40 Levels a week without having to pay a cent for it. I shudder at the thought, where I would stand, if I paid as much as some of the heavy payers of the game.

7. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I'm a high level, stam heavy and I still kick everyone's ass that's not in my squad.

Hell you are in my squad Eisen so you can see my attack/defense.

I've spent money on UN but I also didn't build my account to only hit bosses or do outbreaks. People should learn to allocate their damn points appropriately rather than trying to make ZS like that DISGRACE of a game Mafia Wars, which I used to play just as much as ZS until I found out about ZS......I never paid for ANYTHING in Mafia Wars--cause you could buy skill points.....that's why I LIKE ZS, cause you HAVE TO PLAY the game to level and get skill points.

Ronny, is Ronny from OG. Dude has like lots of stam/energy......I'm 500 levels higher than he is, less energy and less stamina..........DO YOU SEE ME COMPLAINING ABOUT ANYTHING?

NO.

I use 1 stamina refill per day. And I can level 2-3 times cause while I'm at work I tap Coop bosses and the world boss.

Hell if they want to give us some free STAMINA boosts I'm going to level 5 times a day AND THEN PEOPLE WILL REALLY BE CRYING WHEN I KEEP KICKIN THEIR ASSES!!!!!!!!!!