Bosses Next Power Attack!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Necoz, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Necoz

Necoz New Member

Can someone please explain to me what you gain to gather 5 or 10 people to get the next power attack?

2. not a thing.thats why i only ask for help on turtle boss only(since its highest in lvl) all my other bosses i kill it alone in like 30 seconds.

3. Kraken of HG

Kraken of HG New Member

I dislike the ineffectiveness of power attacks. I do more damage and gain more exp with five 1 stamina attacks than I do with one 5 stamina attack.

4. Blargh

Blargh Member

I find that you do more damage with 5 single attacks compared to one power attack. But I also find that you get more experience on doing a Power Attack compared to single attacks. I'd estimate I get 50% more dmage from 5 single attacks but get anywhere from 50-100% more experience from Power Attacks.

5. Rullock Susi

Rullock Susi New Member

Help!!!

I'm on level 20 turtle East Tortuga. How do I open other bosses in other places. I've seen matey's battling 2 bosses at the same time from different destinations. Am I missing out on something I should be doing?

6. Blargh

Blargh Member

You can only summon one boss at a time. You have to unlock a boss before being able to summon it. When you have no bosses summoned, the entire list is available and you can hover over the symbols beside the boss to see what the prereqs for summoning the boss. You usually have to have the location unlocked, the previous boss killed, and a certain mission from that location mastered. Sometime you have have a prev boss defeated 5 times.
    People who are battling multiple bosses are helping with other peoples bosses. You can be battling a boss you summoned and also helping on several bosses at one time. Other people's bosses can be found in the clan ffed on the Pirate Clan home page or through the Facebook Feed.

7. Rullock Susi

Rullock Susi New Member

Thanks for the advice. I definitely need to do more adventures in order to unlock more bosses. Time to build up my energy levels .....................

8. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

the powerup attacks can be considered neigh useless now with the huge nerf. The powerup just isnt worth the wait.