Issue New Workshop items Optimals used to build Elites, which are weaker....

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by FrankieTheNutsCooperBTS, Oct 2, 2011.

1. I know you need Elites to build Optimals, but once you do that and go back to build more Elites.... you have to use the bigger and better Optimal items to make Elites.... WTF?

Optimal Handcuffs
    47 Attack
    39 Defense
    The following items are required to complete this Blueprint:
    Elite Handcuffs
    ---------------------------------
    Elite Handcuffs
    42 Attack
    34 Defense
    The following items are required to complete this Blueprint:
    Optimal Handcuffs
    Crowbar

2. i think thats a reverse

if you want to reverse what you made

3. Why would you do that? You need the Elite to build the Optimal.. So once you build 1 Optimal you can build anymore Elites without giving up what you built?

4. I get it, thanks.... So the only way to build more Optimal items is to undo all I have made, then remake all I can? That I don't get....

5. no no

you can make regular elites without having to reverse optimal

just if you think you made to much optimal you can reverse it

just like i think you can reverse elite if you think ya made to much

6. Oh ok... I see it now... thanks

7. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I've spent several tillion gold now to buy elites gifts so i can make the larger gifts and never received the items, I just spent more money to make 11 ptimal triad cleavers and 11 optimal hidden cane blades, so i spent the money to buy the elites nededed to make those items and again i did not rec3eive any of the items so i could upgrade, you have a serious glitch in the gamed and I'm sure Iam nto the first5 one to complain about this. my ingame name is Tom Machincegun napolitan

8. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Glitch in mazking elite or optionals gifts

I
    ve spent about six or seven trillion dollars in mobwars, lcn to make elite and optional gifts, the game took my money and did not give me the gifts i needed for the game. What the hell is going on or is this just a way for the game to screw people out of money ingame,s o they cannot buy other things, Until this is resolve I will not be spending anymore money ingame to make any of the elites or optional gifts. or do you have to get rid of what you made before to be able to make more items. There is a old saying, dont fix what doesnt need fixing. but dso fix it when it does need fixing.

The other thing i would like to see, would be for some of the older limited items from the last couple years to be brought back online, so those of us who just started playing can buy the same gear as much older players have, such as last years christmas and fourth of july gear. I see so many of the older players with all this gear, that we cannot get and there is no way we can even come close to beating those guys in a fair fight becuz we cannot get the same gear as what they got just becuz they started playing before we did

maddog1122 aka Tom machinegun Napolitian

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yo, if u think u cant beat somebody bc they have an older item from a challenge that they were playin for then u have another thing coming...lol, why dont u just buy the items that they have now so then u can have an item that they dont have which will make u win, right? LOL

u cant buy a 2010 christmas challenge item, thats not buyable

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You can't "buy" Elite items they can only be crafted and are only applicable to Boss Drops.

Many Regular Boss Drops (crafts into)-> 1 Elite Boss Drop
    Many Elite Boss Drops (crafts into)-> 1 Optimal Boss Drop

However, you can reverse craft these items from Optimal to Elite to Regular. This was introduced because some people were crafting many into one and then finding that their Mob strength was diminished. Reverse crafting doesn't gain you anything it only allows you to reverse a decision, however if you keep crafting <=> reverse crafting it is gonna cost you a lot of your cash.

11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

we should be allowed the option to reverse craft items other than the elite and optimal since some of those crafts are now needed for the new workshop items

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I don't see this happening for a couple of reasons.
    1. Reverse Crafting instantly doubles the # of recipes which clutters the Recipe list
    2. Given the confusion players seem to be having with Reverse Crafting for Boss Items, and how much this can weigh on support, we don't need to be opening another can of worms
    Can you give me an example of a recipe that needs an item that you wish you could reverse craft? For the most part the items needed for crafting can be bought or earned from defeating bosses. But with some more details from you I can paint a better picture of the scenario you describe.

13. Ace

Ace Member

I can only think of the Czar's Velvet Coat right now, which uses Smoking Jackets (Moscow Drop) and a shop armor (Tactical Armor).

There are a few recipes that use boss drops combined with other stuff, such as Platinum Machetes.

14. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yes the czars velvet coat, the platinum machetes and the rolex garrotte are the only items that would need this since they actually use the boss drops for crafting...so thats the moscow boss, the ramirez boss, and the silva boss

anything else...would be uncivilized...LOL, thought i'd throw that old right guard commercial in there

15. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

@Bo Baby, @Ace: Thanks for those examples. I will have a closer look at these Recipes.

16. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

thank you bc i am very upset that i used all of my smoking jackets to make czars and now they allow me to decraft stuff that i wont ever need to decraft since i pay attention b4 crafting...lol

17. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I understand that, i was just saying that even tho i still got the same amountof new items on a couple people they got me outgeared on the older stuff, I've even went to the extentof buying more gear than they got, but since you can only gear up two thousand mob limits, If they got higher gear, from along time ago, your not gonna be on equal terms with them. special items i understand what i meant was the normal gear from last year.or previous years. I understand specialty items are soldout nd cannot always get them back, but it would be nice if we could.

18. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

those items from a long time are lower than the items now just so u know and there were maybe only 1 challenge that u missed out on anyway and that item is now 101att 101def

i hope ur not this one guy that i think u are bc then i would understand why u lose so much...lol, but if not then my suggestion is to find a crew that actually helps their players become better and guides them through the process

19. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

what i meant by buying was when you get regular items, you have to spend money to craft the elite drops, then when you craft the elite drops, it costs you even more money for the optimal drops