UN credits with Facebook Credits Still waiting ?!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by WILLOW RAVEN, Sep 29, 2011.

1. WILLOW RAVEN

WILLOW RAVEN New Member

275 UN Credits
    Purchased Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 2:26pm from Zombie Slayer
    Disputed
    Facebook took the credits from my account and I still have not received them from KANO. My email responses from both Kano and Facebook are unhelpful and seem to content themselves by blaming each other. FROM KANO

It was mandated by Facebook that all games use Facebook Credits exclusively. Now, favor points on our game are run through Facebook and they handle all payments and money transactions. It can take up to 72 hours for the points to be rewarded to your account. If after this time you have still not received your points then you must contact them directly.

If you prefer, you can still access and use all previous payment options at fb.kanogames.com/

If you have any additional issues, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
    Cara
    Zombie Slayer Support

FROM FACEBOOK
    Thank you for your email.

I received your inquiry and have forwarded it to the appropriate developer on your behalf for resolution. Please allow at least 72 hours for the developer to investigate and respond. I appreciate your patience.

Thanks for contacting Facebook,

The Facebook Payments Support Team

Well its been more than 72 hours and as much as I enjoy supporting game developers, I'm afraid I have lost my faith in Kano to do the right thing, and frankly I lost faith in Facebook long ago. There are other games out there that could use a loyal, daily player that lays down the coin to support their efforts, apparently Kano doesn't need my business. WILLOW RAVEN

2. Same thing

Bought the logging quipment 20 and got nothing but cars saying cant find any ...despite the fact..I was on knaos...site buying the un..

facebook told me move to buying the credits from them..then i will get resolution...

3. WILLOW RAVEN

WILLOW RAVEN New Member

Thank you was hoping I was not the only one getting reamed, but I am still sorry its happening to you as well. I feel like I'm in the middle of a fight between developers and Facebook, but who will be the first to do the right thing.

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Facebook mandated that all applications on their canvas use Facebook credits. We have no way to contact them on your behalf if you do not receive your points. All contact has to come from the customer. There have been some cases reported where a player's "missing" points are found as FB Credits and then you just have to convert them into favor points. The reason why we direct players to the offsite version is that we have a channel where we can make inquiries and figure out what has happened with any "missing" points.

5. There's no issue in the credits. have been assigned the credits late thats understandable

.its THE KANO shopping...that's not showing up with the weapons bought..KanO is removing the credits and not assinging the items bought
    that's the issue........

6. Wonder Woman

If you are purchasing items that are not showing up in your inventory then send a message into support with the information so that we can investigate further. You should be receiving all inventory items that you have purchased.

7. seriously......

Thanks ...hence the posting here we have sent several letters to support...KANO deny's all knowledge of our purchases......

thats why we went to facebook..
    they suggested they MONITOR the un purchases and will look for how they were spent from you....

if you have the screen saying...BOUGHT .....post and show your purchase...THEN why arent they in the inventory.... ????????????

8. Wonder Woman

We have records of purchases made with your account so send in your information to support so that we can look into this issue.

9. Pog is there anywhere on this forum you don't cry and whine?