[LCN] September 7th Update - Workshop Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update has been released the Workshop in Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra today which auto populates the "# to craft" dropdown with the maximum allowable based on your inventory.

To take use this choose which item you wish to craft from the Blueprints list and click the "Autofill Items" button.
    [​IMG]

This will populate the workbench and you will now see "Max (#)" as the default selection in the "# to craft" dropdown.
    [​IMG]

Note: the "Max" option will be removed as soon as you make any changes to the workbench items. This is only applicable when using "Autofill Items"

Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Nice!! This will save a lot of mouse clicks.

3. this is a great update :) thank you very much

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yes this is finally here and it is so much better, now if we can work on a faster way to send gifts back then we will be in there...lol

5. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

This is a great idea....although some times it will show for less than you can make. Ex I could make 25 weapons but 1 would not be removed. So it said I could make the max of 1 item. Still works great for small numbers under 5.

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah thats true, i noticed that glitch also

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

FYI, a fix for this will be released later in the day.

8. gods people

gods people Active Member

This is a great update.. :p

9. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Dick Vitale "That's awesome baby!"

10. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

the new updates are nice, but what would even be nicer , would be the glitch on the elites and optional gifts, which keeps taking our money but doesnt give us the items. I've spent almost five trillion dollars on trying to make elites and optional ggift items, just to find out i did not receive what i spent money on to craft.

11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

what are u talkin about? what are optional gift items? lol, u must be selling stuff then and not know what ur doing...smh