May 19th Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, May 19, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Updates:

-max cash gained/lost in battles will increase beyond $100,000 depending on your level, right now we have it capped at $500,000 but will likely raise this to or above $1-million for the higher levels, so if you don't want to lose your $$ use the bank or re-invest!

-boss battle response was updated, more updates to come including boss details (att/def/health)

-and some other changes that you may or may not notice :D

2. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

thought the screen was messed up 365 k wins..loving your work....

3. Umm I noticed some the boss screen is different.. Still trying to find the other stuff. I just got home and am snooping around trying to figure out what you are alluding to as the changes we may not notice.. and crossing my fingers that attack and defense is going to count... please please please say thats what I am going to find... :D

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Att / Def feature will be introduced shortly, but not in this release unfortunately. Basically just a lot of bug fixes and some cosmetic changes, nothing to major.

But we do have some more bosses and some other top secret projects currently underway.

5. Thank you for replying so quickly Kendall getting more money is nice... and I will make certain to put my money away from these robbers who are out to get my money ;)