allow me to choose who I accept

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Thomasina Egan, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Kavineshvaran The Iceman just joined your Squad. You now have one more Zombie Slayer to support your Squad during Fight
    Joined 36 minutes ago
    Report this Person
    lolololo
    Close
    Squad member has been removed

this is too regular an occurance.... I was offline and NO I had not accepted ....as I was unavailable.......
    stop feeding them into my account
    thanks

2. Clean out your friends list on Facebook. :)

3. Ace

Ace Member

^

That works brilliantly. A lot of squad requests slip away if you have many people on your friendlist, and I'm certain you get more requests than any of us considering your level.

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

A player has to be Facebook friends with you before they are able to join your Squad. In order for them to be friends with you, you have to accept them. You may have previously sent out an invitation to join your squad that was only just recently accepted. If there are players on your list who you are not friends with then I suggest that you remove them from your Facebook Friends list.

5. Jessica

Jessica Member

If someone starts a new game all friends who play that game are automatically added to your squad. I know this because I started lcn a few days ago and had over 200 people added to my mob within the very second of creating.