New Location - Thailand!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Woman, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Things are getting hot down in Thailand, but not in a tropical sense. The white sandy beaches are stained red, and the once bustling cities are devoid of life...but not of death. The howling horde fills the streets, unleashing a rampage of savagery and death. Thailand needs you, Slayers. http://bit.ly/zs_thailand_07-27-2011

wall_feed_thailand_1a.jpg wall_feed_thailand_1b.jpg wall_feed_thailand_1c.jpg

2. Jessica

Jessica Member

I love how the cash payouts for outbreaks keep going up. :) Also nice to see it came with a boss straight away. :)

3. Ahad

Ahad Member

I love how some people are able to give me earnings, as if they were hunting, without adding a single skill point into attack.

This energy business certainly is quite nice... Just not for me :p

With these new outbreaks i guess all the hunters had better get their mittens on and get catching like there is no tomorrow!

Just a good job there aren't that many 100% energy builds on Facebook, where it matters, and, but, no; wait...

It's such a shame there aren't more 100% energy builds on Facebook, they die so easily it's almost as if they are begging to be killed.

They stack all of that energy, only to level up higher and lose more XP when they are once again so easily killed.

To anyone who knows, where is the benefit in being such a high level without anything else?

Notice how i didn't even mention that i would be at a S I L L I A G E (irl) by the time i ever get to Thailand...

Also there's a thought, it's a shame ZS doesn't have a warrior type slot but i guess gear could work, maybe.
    What would be the chances of a UN, or ingame bought Thai Bride type thing.
    Mail order or showroom, makes no difference lawl. In reality it would have to be a case of 'try before you buy' but in this case, i think i could trust my instincts :cool:

4. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Wow! Thanks Kano :)

It would be better if you could introduce a new challenge too as the card game is annoying as hell lol

5. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

I concur, the card deal has good xp when complete, nonetheless its real boring after playing 200++++ times...lol

6. Ahad

Ahad Member

Maybe a good idea for a new challenge could be something that is related to quick clicking, to build up/practice hunting skillZZ.

These guys are right, Death Deals are not unlike constipation after so much frustration. Just a good thing i can release this frustration by playing Dead Nation :D

7. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

there ya go ahad, good thinking..

8. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

The Thailand Single Boss!

Two people will enter the court, only one will leave. Every game with the Sepak Takraw Player is sudden death, with all the spoils (read: brains) going to the victor. So, if you think you've got faster footwork, keener agility and sharper reflexes than this competitive corpse, feel free to challenge him. Just don't blame us when he's playing hacky sack with your noggin.

wall_feed_single_boss_18a.jpg wall_feed_single_boss_18b.jpg wall_feed_single_boss_18c.jpg

9. General Thaddeus

General Thaddeus New Member

Now we need Ireland! :D