What Just Happened???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Pit Boss, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pit Boss

Pit Boss New Member

So I was playing along, gathering up more Gamer Points when the screen went to an error page, saying facebook\4oh4.php. I then went back to my facebook page and clicked on a MWLCN post and got the same error page. Then I went to my profile page and ALL of my previous MWLCN posts are GONE!!! :confused:

What the hell is going on???

2. tacticalfungus

tacticalfungus New Member

aint it just, everythings gone, better be quick at fixin it

3. Pit Boss

Pit Boss New Member

Oh and it gets better. MWLCN is no longer listed in the Facebook Apps list. WTF??

4. tacticalfungus

tacticalfungus New Member

ive noticed to, what about the other games? didnt play em but they still up and runnin?

5. Lep the Predator

Lep the Predator New Member

yes the other games are running ok

6. Pit Boss

Pit Boss New Member

And it's gone from the Notifications list AND the Game request list!!

7. Bardy1967

Bardy1967 New Member

Same here, it has totally gone from my FB page, its no where, its gone from FB and their main site. wtf is going on?

8. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

THIS IS UNCALLED FOR...GET your act together kanoapps

9. baha

baha Member

This is not right in any degree~!PPL have spent real $ and the least they/we should get an explanation on whats going on and WHY~!!!

10. chaosuk83

chaosuk83 New Member

They arent going to tell you whats happened until a: the people who work on it are there and working on it. And b: until they know what has gone wrong!
    As it stands right now all they could tell you is that it is broken...which would just bring a barrage of complaints.
    Just to put it into perspective - (god forbid) If one of your family was in an accident and in hospital - the doctors wouldnt be able to come and tell you anything until they knew what was going on, yet you would sit and wait - and not bug the nurses every two mins, you would let them get on with their job knowing that they would come and see you just as soon as they knew more!

11. baha

baha Member

Well True to some degree BUT because the whole thing went down with no warning It would only take one person to set down a put a "We are aware of the situation and will have it up and Running asap~!
    The reason being is that PPL do need to KNOW its coming back~!! Thats what has everyone up in a twist over it~!

12. chaosuk83

chaosuk83 New Member

I think if it wasnt coming back they would have pulled details from here too and the website. :p and of course facebook etc.

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.