What's with the name changes?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ace, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace Member

I'm really starting to get messed up with so many Phrosts and Mayhems around LOL, is it a new habit?

2. arepgunzo

arepgunzo Member

dunno lol..im also weird...maybe that was their joke???????????????????????????????

3. Genevieve Fay

Genevieve Fay Member

I was wondering about that too..i see P H R O S T, I see P H R 0 S T I see phrost phusion and I see mayhem envenomed phusion...and people tell me its "just a coincidence"
    they say "lots of people have similar names, its not that odd" I doubt a bunch of people that didn't know each other would all get the same idea to name themself phrost with a ph instead of an f and all end up in the same faction.

I realize its most likely as you said, they paid UN points to change their names

earlier I saw 3 guys in the same faction

one named ON YOUR CHEST
    another named IN YOUR MOUTH
    the third is named on your stomach

and on the fight list their faction name shows up as [POOP]

whats up with that?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  4. inside joke perhaps

5. Ace

Ace Member

The ones I'm saying were name changes, since P H R O S T used to be Dilligaf, P H R 0 S T used to be Boris and Mayhem Envenomed Malice used to be Malevolent Incarnation lol

Also Pog and Mama switched their names. I'm starting to get dizzy.

6. Genevieve Fay

Genevieve Fay Member

ohhhh...no wonder dilligaf disappeared from my squad and now theres a guy named P H R O S T there lol, I didnt realize he changed his name again.

I think he has changed his name like a dozen times so far......

yeah I forgot about the "mcfisters" lol

7. Ahad

Ahad Member

The "McTwisters"

8. I kind of find it amusing to be honest. I have no idea why people are doing it, but as long as the name changes aren't hurtful or harmful or upsetting to anyone.. i personally dont see the harm in it .;)

9. The Mad Hatter says:

"Everyone! CHAAAAANGE PLACES!"

P H R O S T has just killed P H R 0 S T
    P H R 0 S T has just killed PHROST PHUSHION

i think everyone should change their name to phrost and that way the game feed will look hilarious

Regards,
    Boris, i mean phrost.. or am i boris? i forget now ;) lol

10. Tom Rafferty

Tom Rafferty New Member

REALLY - I thought I was General Destraction or is it Marmite - I give up

Regards Jimmy, Willy, Thingy - Oh I mean - PHROST

Phrost.com: Home of the World's Most Dangerous Nerd. if all else fails in combat, you use a larger round; in writing, use a thicker crayon ...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  11. Ahad

Ahad Member

All this name changing is a foolish waste of UN that was no doubt bought, so excess, the Gina Di Virus is obviously highly contageous and should be avoided at all costs.

Is the monkey no longer attempting to hide the senility in his posts? Forgetting his name. Seriously.

Has it really been that long since he was given it, that he has completely forgotten what it was!?

Fair enough forgetting what you had for breakfast, i do that all the time but come on... Your name!? Really???

I am aware of the joke he tried to make, but i came back with another joke

so in all fairness,

he IS the joke!

12. YES!
    The SILLY OAF is back once again as he once was...

[YESS] D I L L I G A F

Level 2316 Butcher

The Silly Old Aged Fool that he is, can't even think up another name after those phrost shenanigans...

Maybe he should have went with

S I L L I O A F

to add a bit of variety, you know...

S I L L I F A G is getting so boring now

13. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

ahad why in the hell are you talking to yourself to support your own statements o_O

14. Ace

Ace Member

Nobody understands that I think...

15. Tat27

Tat27 Member

that's what i've been wondering...
    if i was alone in the whole 'not understanding' thing :p

16. Ahad

Ahad Member

I was repeating what i had already said, with something extra in the foolish hope that the silly OAF would understand.

Understand that i had promised, if he went back to the same old DILLIFAG that i would slam dunk some spaghetti hoops all over his cranium.

Nobody could possibly, ever understand me.

Not fully

not even partially.

People could pretend to understand me

but then they would be lying, and most likely wrong about it.

17. Ace

Ace Member

Weird, I thought stuff on forums was written so people could understand it and agree or disagree. Guess you're not much better than those people who lack the ability to write properly. In fact, worse, after a while I can understand their posts.

18. Ahad

Ahad Member

Missing the point.

The text i produce can be understood, most of the time, unless i don't want it to be (easily at least).

I was referring to my mentality, my way of thinking, something that you might understand once you get older...

19. Ace

Ace Member

And you're missing mine. Posts meant not to be understood are bigger crap than posts that can't be understood due to poor writing.

Anyway, I'm not interested in understanding your way of thinking. Mine seems to work fine enough for me. What I can tell for sure, is that "once I'm older" I certainly won't be here wasting my time, since I won't have the spare time I've got now.

20. Ahad

Ahad Member

I seem to have missed out the keyword.

Posts which will not be fully understood.

Things which seem fine on the surface, but then something twigs in your head and you notice that it could also mean something else.

Like the frost is on a slippery slope to fading away

soon all of our feets will have plenty of traction, we'll have a firm grip on the world no matter the reaction

and with our feet planted firmly on the ground we will reach up and touch the sky.