New August Calendar Countdown

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Proud to be Romanian, Jul 30, 2011.

1. it's a wrong information : "The Sizzlin' Summer Calendar runs from August 1 to September 1"
    but when you try to use the first key : "This game is only available to start from August 1, 2011 till August 25, 2011"

which is the correct date of ending ?thanks

2. Ahad

Ahad Member

You could start the calendar on August 25, but then you would miss out on a lot of days keys.

It ends on September 1, but nobody could start the calendar then as it would have already ended.

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

The game is available from August 1st - September 1st but can only be started from August 1st - August 25th.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  4. They could still both be correct though, as who would let people start a race after some people have already finished?

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

My bad. I seemed to have read the information as the original player did. I changed my post to show the correct information.

6. Aramitzz Coverfire

Aramitzz Coverfire New Member

didn't work on hi5:(

7. Ahad

Ahad Member

Yes, to quote Hi5...

"Today's Date: Aug. 1
    The Sizzlin' Summer Calendar runs from August 1 to September 1.
    Open doors to earn rewards!"

But the doors aren't there :(

8. Can anything be done to give the Hi5 Summer countdown some sizzzzzzlin' pictures for us to get clickin' ?

The game says it has started, but the pictures haven't appeared so therefore neither have the links to enable us to actually play.

Maybe a Lo5 across the buttcheeks of anyone concerned over there?

9. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

A duh george, which way did he go???

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

For those that were having issues with Hi5 summer calendar, you should be good to go now.

11. Ahad

Ahad Member

I was just preparing to post an ASStyle screenshot of the calendar still lacking any doors

"You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

But after closing and reopening my browser, it's all hunky-dory...

As for wasting UN on it, for reduced possible XP gains, i wouldn't be so stupid but that's another story.