Just Curious

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Larry Skary, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i would like to know how this is possible....Survival Streak: 0 Victory Streak: 4 ... i have seen this several times when a person is killed. wouldn't or shouldn't the victory streak be reset to 0 also ? Thank You:confused:

2. Ahad

Ahad Member

The being on (and then off) the hitlist resets the survival streak, but hitlist attacks do not alter the annihilation streak.

3. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i understand that but it makes sense that if you die reguardless of how your VICTORY streak has come to an end since you are now dead.

4. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

I'll keep it simple. The victory streak ends when you lose a fight during "regular" battle (NO bounty battles/traps/boss deaths).

5. Ace

Ace Member

You lose your victory streak each time you lose a fight. You lose your survival streak each time you die.

So, you're suggesting someone who builds a strong character not being able to build a good winning streak because someone who gets pissed by losing hitlists you, or even worse, waits for you to go offline and asks his mommy to punch you? Not at all. It's hard enough as it is now.

6. Even if hitlist attacks counted towards Victory streak, it wouldn't make much difference because more often than not somebody is killed from the list with a losing hitlist attack.

In your example, the player was beaten while listed then 4 people lost against him or her, the final attack being the killer. No win was necessary, just enough atk/health to do enough damage to kill the player in question.