June 17 Developer Update - Loyalty Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Loyalty program has been released. For the moment you can see the Loyalty Points and tier you've acquired, this accounts for all past purchases and gameplay history. We will be opening the store to spend your points soon.

Loyalty points are acquired through moving up in the tiers bronze, silver gold... You can tier up through UN Credit purchases and acquiring Gamer Points. You can then use these points to get items in the Loyalty Items tab on the UN page. In the future we also plan on offering beta content sneak peeks for certain tiers.

Any questions and feedback are welcome!

2. Ahad

Ahad Member

This is rather exciting! I wonder how many players will be checking it (possibly multiple times) every day to see if the reward items are there yet.

Will be a nice alternative to spending so many UN for one item, but no doubt even the top end blurple stuff will still be inferior to at least the recent UN items.

They might however be a cheaper replacement for those older UN items that we carry around that aren't particularly that powerful anymore. I'm thinking hedge trimmers / flamethrowers, knights armour / roman gladiator, and maybe the stuff like the Pimp Low Rider that is ok when being attacked, but pretty mediocre when you want to put someone in the ZS obituaries.

The obvious question is how long until we see what we can buy...
    The feedback is thanks a lot it's absolutely great that GP can now lead to buying new items.

3. jon french

jon french Member

Looking good, as Ahad said will be checking for items to pop up repeatedly, dont keep us waiting too long please.

Now, ive just noticed this new lottery feature when you go in the UN tab, now thats a nice new addition too!

4. im the beast

im the beast Member

if u want to know where to spend ur points go to inventory and ur new items should be there just noticed it myself,anyways this looks like it might be a pretty dam cool upgrade.

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

There was a bug with the interface, feature has been disabled and will be enabled shortly.

6. im the beast

im the beast Member

kendall i have already paid 5000 points for a gear and its no longer there,no where cant find it i know u said that yall have disabled this for a little while but just want it to be known what i paid for is no longer there i dont have it at all. thanks again

7. Hey... At least nobody else jumped the gun to buy a weapon before they're actually there...

Hold on, if some people were able to buy things before they actually exist what's the deal there?

That would be kinda like someone finally reaching Alexandrite tier, but then the whole top tier being removed simply because it wasn't quite blurple enough for the boyband 'Blue' from the 90s, and simply reminded them of The Big Puple One from whatever CHAWKLITT RAINGE that is even from...

I know it wasn't Roses, cos i would feel like a prick if it got changed to be any more blue.
    I know it wasn't Miniature Heroes cos Halo... They're all Cadbury's brand.
    It was obviously from Quality Street... Cos erm... It just was alright?

8. Tizme

Tizme Member

Please take no notice of this guy on this matter.

I may not be able to play anymore, but i have risen from the everlasting death to point out that this guy is full of exquisite remeniscene, and is actually rather fond of the colour blurple.

I think he was just talking out of his arse for something to do. You know, to wait for regen, because those Vindictive Incompetant Plebians need all the help they can get to, you know, do that thing that they think he cares about... :p

9. Ahad

Ahad Member

You were Punched by THE NOBODY taking 286 damage.

36 minutes ago delete
    Punched

You were Punched by Pillowfighter taking 370 damage.

1 hour ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Given No Mercy with a Fight Boost of 10%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 71 XP.

1 hour ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Given No Mercy with a Fight Boost of 10%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 110 XP.

1 hour ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Given No Mercy with a Fight Boost of 10%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 110 XP.

1 hour ago delete
    Fight Won

1 hour ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Given No Mercy with a Fight Boost of 10%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 135 XP.

1 hour ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Given No Mercy with a Fight Boost of 10%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 146 XP.

1 hour ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Given No Mercy with a Fight Boost of 10%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 146 XP.

1 hour ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Given No Mercy with a Fight Boost of 10%. You won the Fight, earning $495,406 and 135 XP.

1 hour ago delete

* I masked the name of this guy with the word "Given", the "No Mercy" part is a default game name right? It could have been anyone :p
    And edited the punches to mask their identities also, as not to break any rules.

But they had better find some better help, this can't be far off covering the death that they didn't actually give me. lol. Can anybody say PROFIT!?

10. self

self Member

The lottery? what the heck.. Now I have to stop every day to get a ticket?

One MUST ADD feature is the number of winners daily. If someone hits the JKPT then boom! let us know!

We shall await.

How about allowing us to purchase a ticket for a multi-draw...

11. im the beast

im the beast Member

u can buy more then one ticket, cost is 2 uns i think and 3 for 5.anyways when will the items be back for the loyaty points i want the wep a paid for or the 5k points back.

12. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Yeah I'm interested to see what I can spend all my loyalty points on.

Hopefully it's some really good items with 150+ att and/or def. If it's not useful then it's a waste of time.

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The lottery right now is in extreme beta, we will be making some more changes to it this week as well as officially promoting it in game.

Some of the changes will include:

• new prizes for 1/5 and 2/5 matches as well as updating 3/5
    • clarification around the rules and current number of tickets

We have had this feature on our roadmap for quite a while now to meet the request from players to get additional ways to earn UN Credits in game.

14. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

You mean people crying that they don't want to pay for UN like some of us already do?

Hey I guess you have to make those ungrateful shits happy somehow.

Hopefully this loyalty points system is a seriously awesome reward. You know, since some of us do pay for UN and don't cry about other people. ;)

15. General Thaddeus

General Thaddeus New Member

I couldn't agree more. Here's how I see it....the best items should be for those who're willing to sacrifice a little $$ to support the game...everyone else can get the decent stuff. They're nothing but cannon fodder anyways, so they need a LITTLE bit of help. :)

16. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

LOL exactly. If people want to dump real money, then we should get slightly better items (I have spent $ on the game).

If people aren't then they can stick with the same old shitty UN items.

These loyalty items better be over 200 attack and 200 defense because boss items are still increasing in strength, and if one day (if I still play this game) boss items EVER are stronger than the Loyalty Items I will have purchased in the past--as I"m talking about the future.........I will go ape shit. The loyalty items should either increase over time without adding UN--or they should be so overwhelmingly KICK ASS that BOSS ITEMS NEVER APPROACH THEIR ATTACK/DEFENSE STRENGTH!

17. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

So, are these items going to get better or what? Cause as of right now, these items are no where near as good as even the regular UN items.

Sorry to say, but this is a far cry from what I expected to see for being LOYAL.....

I hope to my lucky stars that you guys increase the attack/defense on these items. I mean 90/90?????? Are you kidding me????

70/90 on some????

This is not even close to what I was hoping for, and THIS was one of the FEW things keeping me playing this game....

THE HOPE THAT WE WOULD GET GOOD ITEMS FOR BEING LOYAL....not some shitty ass items that ain't even as good as the normal UN items!

Arc Cannon
    91 78
    Diamond.........

You are all telling me that for 80,000+ loyalty points that I've earned THIS is what I'm spending it on?????

You guys might as well just call them "optional UN items for spenders." This shit is RIDICULOUS.

I mean I see that the items get better as you go on........I"m already on Diamond.....but these items are NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING BETTER THAN NORMAL UN CRAP! I will NEVER spend another f*cking dime on this game. You can count on that!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011