[PC] May 11th Update - Fighting Undead Pirates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, May 11, 2011.

1. Micaylah

Micaylah Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just a question:

I am at level 752. I cant see undead people!! :eek:

I have not ran into any and I play several times a day. Is this a beta test for some?

Micaylah

2. I had no idea there were so many people around my level and so many with only a few hundred captains. This actually helps me get my daily GP limits. A good update!

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I find it quite funny when I attack some player and kill them...and then they appear on the undead list...and give me MORE XP than they did alive!

4. I see dead people

LeE OTM

5. Micaylah

Micaylah Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I finally see undead people!!! :)

6. is it intentional that we cant cage any undead??

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I am a little late on responding but yes this is intentional. You may only fight the undead via the normal Battle list.

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update has been released to this feature that slowly increases the maximum # of Undead Pirates you can battle within the day as your character progresses in level. When you are first eligible to battle Undead Pirates at level 510 you are limited to 25 Undead Attacks, however this will slowly grow at a rate of 1 extra attack approximately every 40 levels gained. This change was made to accommodate players at high levels with shrinking Battle lists.

As always we appreciate your feedback.

9. kabutee

kabutee Member

im a bit unsure bout this changes. so i tried it out for sometime to see the effects in the game as a whole.

just to make sure

A) you can attack undead. and attacker gets credit for XP for winning and none for losing. it also register on your undead wining stat. and as mentioned you get to see the setup of your opponent without them knowing

B) your opponent have no idea he is being attack. and he dont get any credit for wins or loss. he just get peek on by his opponents. i feel exposed when im undead.

C) i have the impression that this update is meant to give gp to players without making other people angry for being attack so much. (is that the purpose?)

D) before the changes i have a few pirates attacking me just to get daily GP even if they lose all the time. this pirates even say thank you. i thank them also coz they give XP boost to level up without using my stamina. now they are gone. probably doing this undead battle instead.

my take. the game is PVP. with this kind of change, the game is becoming more of a farming game than that.

just an opinion.

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

If you're keeping the Undead feature, then make it so we don't have to scroll back down to attack the same zombie pirate again.