Your favorite Facebook ZS faction and why??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by meezy, Jun 7, 2011.

1. meezy

meezy Member

Boys and girls..im curious as to how many of you belong to factions?? What makes them good to you and why?? Is it protection, is it job help?? Because some like punishment, they make like a faction for the sheer fact they are being pulverised by one..lol Let me know slayers..lol

2. meezy

meezy Member

bump this +1

3. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

My faction is the misfits and i love it because of the people in there. just talking with other people as your playing the game keeps it interesting, ive played many of these types of games before but they all got boring fast without a feature like factions. also the misfits is pretty damn strong and while i can whoop anybody on my fight list and have killed people hundreds of levels above me and even a level 2000 its nice to be with other people that are playing the game

4. Ace

Ace Member

Well it's a pretty pointless topic, anyone who's factionless will very likely say "no faction" and anyone who has one will like their own faction the best, since I don't think people join factions they don't like and stay there.

5. meezy

meezy Member

I wouldnt say its pointless. To me, this is a social game and you cant forget the social aspect. Talkin to people is kinda what i do, but thats a personal thing. I think that lends itself well to being in a faction. Building relationships with people, even online can be a good thing in regards to factions. Being in a faction is cool and it really does help in many aspects of the game. Truth be told, a person, if they so choose, can opt to meet and greet people with a strategic eye on the game. If you know quite a few people from a certain faction, you just may gain an invaluable ally when things get hot. I would say thats pretty important. Am i wrong is this regard?? I think that when you do talk to people they can get a sense of who you are. If they like you, chances are they will roll with you. Im glad to say ive met quite a few from various factions...Besides, you just never know who is looking for a good faction?? They might be a "hardcore" player looking for a good home. That individual may be the one that puts your faction on top. If you have aims at being #1, i would say its important.

6. Pulveriser

Pulveriser New Member

Obviously my favourite is Project Mayhem. Were always there for each other and not afraid of a fight. I have alot of respect for YEP aswell the leader and a few members are nice people.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  7. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

Ace, which of the 2 factions that you belong to do you like best. fits or sins. :p

8. Ace

Ace Member

Hey, it's not like I have listed you only at fits' request, also listed you for YESS, SINS, DVLS and probably NOM too.

Oh yes, and just for fun as well :D

And my point on the topic being sorta pointless is, few people know how other factions are, other than knowing how they play the game.

9. meezy

meezy Member

I actually have a great respect for fits. They fight hard, and clean. To me, this is important. I had a battle or two with one of theirs, and a few came to help the one. which is ok..but, I had the leader of the faction as a friend, and i messaged her. we were able to sit back and bs about the whole situation. Told her what my intentions were, and we called it a day. Not a problem since..you can respect that. But, TBH on the other hand..completely different story. Im sure you all have probably heard it a million times on this board.

10. meezy

meezy Member

I used to be in YEP. Its actually called Headshot. Contract Killing Mercenaries is an offshoot of YEP. Many who were in YEP are now in [CKM]. Our biggest problem, is that i dont think we have but one who is over 700. Other than that, pretty decent faction. Im actually pushing our faction leader to spread out the group. Its seems to be pretty hard to fill that last position in the main group with a daily player who gets their pts..

11. Gina

Gina Member

For a change enjoyed reading this. Have been in a few factions thb fear CDC dil and now nom/VIP I think you just need to find a faction with a like mind. Have always been in a group with the same 6/7 people, we have disagreed with the what was happening and moved on. Sometimes people not pulling their weight ie not placing hits to back up a team member or people sitting back and just collecting known hits or people just not being active enough even tiffs over who gets thrown out for the above. You just need to find people that think alike and back them to the hilt. Go out of your way to help. If you can say, I know they will list or kill me but sod it my buddies are in trouble and attack, join a group.

12. meezy

meezy Member

Im actually in one, we just have issues right now with TBH and their allies. My only problem, is that i think iM just not high enough level. (Level 331) or something like that.

13. PHROST

PHROST New Member

as others vote fer the factions they are in ima have to do the same .. but what makes it great are the folks in it .. each and every member of ~YESS~ are fun to play zs with and the way we get along and help one another out and cut up is awesome .. LOVE ya guys and gals .. thanks fer makin the game so much more fun to play !! :D

✹YOUR EVERYDAY SUICIDE SOLUTIONS✹
    "SERVING ALL YOUR DYING NEEDS"
    (please see menu fer dying options)
    1. house favorite ❂ da PK
    2. free fer all ❂ da HL
    3. straight kill ❂ da BADASS
    4. do it yerself ❂ da BOOB
    5. trip and fall ❂ da BUSH

14. I'm gonna have to vote fer ~YESS~ also. Where else can you have so much fun helping and killing your own faction members and everybody laughs the whole time?

15. Adam Rutledge

Adam Rutledge New Member

Except Slugger.

16. meezy

meezy Member

I like your response phrosty..even though yall sided with tbh to give us hell.its all good.. much props.., kim and austin say whats up??

17. Ace

Ace Member

On the brand new [PRAH] *sarcasm mode off*

18. baha

baha Member

hehehehe~! U Know "Living on Cemetery Highway" is where we all belong~! :) Truth ...........Cuz I luvs ya all~!Can't stay mad any more n Laugh now when I die~! Cheers to all the Factions mentioned here~! and lots of others TOOOOO~!!

19. Ahad

Ahad Member

Took you long enough to fix that, here was me thinking you were just illiterate and didn't care who knew...

I would have thought the DIY / BOOB would have been known as the POG though.
    She can't get enough of boobies before bed. You know...
    "Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow... Everybody needs a bosom."