[ZS] Developer Update June 9th - New Level Achievements (lvl 550-2500)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We just added 24 new achievements to Zombie Slayer. If you are at or above level 550, all you need to do is level up once and achievements will be earned at that time. :D

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Nice, I'll get 4 achievement, 20k xp and 40 Skill points when I next level up. Finally something to work for.

Yay for outbreak-leveling!

3. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

This is a good idea.
    BUT!! what about us the ones who worked our way to high level.. say I'm lvl 800 ish..
    can i get my skills for passing the other lvls too!? a lot of us higher lvls were wondering..
    we want are skillies too :( pls? :(

4. Lyca

Lyca Member

Thanks.. that's a great update. Looking forward to the next time I level :)

5. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Great update, thank you :)

6. Great!!!! Now add Co Op bosses and Challenges since you havent in FOREVER

7. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

this will happen as soon as you level up once

8. im the beast

im the beast Member

thanks u kano great work but now and i know i may be jumping the gun here but for me u o me 50 skill points and im sure alot more others that need to get theres to. thanks again for the upgrades.but im sure yall will work it out like yall did on the other games when yall changed things over there.

9. im the beast

im the beast Member

nevermind once u level u get ur skills thanks kano

10. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

Thanxs for the 35 skill points. :D

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

No problem. And sorry that it took this long to get those achievements into the game. Everyone just levels so fast. :D

12. Jessica

Jessica Member

Yay I should be getting an extra 90 skill points on my next level. :) Are more achievements like boss over 10, higher income etc planned for later too?

13. Ace

Ace Member

Thanks for the update!

But I'm gonna be greedy and also ask for:
    -New Coop Bosses (as usual)
    -Better property achievements (the last one can easily be obtained on Italy)

14. Are there plans to release the missing Co-Op bosses and the missing challenges?

15. Also, are there plans to add achievements for punches since you are tracking them? And some higher fight wins are needed soon :)

16. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

No, there will be no achievements for punches. Depending on how many more stats we add we may remove the punch counts all together and just leave the dmg results. Apparently, adding the punch counts has created a "race" between some players and has ended up negatively impacting lower level players just to increase that number, if we handed out actual awards for it it would be 100-times worse.

17. if you remove the punch count

could you at least keep the hardest punch visible

that way no one doubts you on how hard you claim to be punching

18. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yes that one will stay for sure.

19. Skipped over my question About challenges and Co ops?

20. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Will the Punch Kill count remain? :p
    I've got quite a few from playing the way i normally play (kill everything not squaded)