Game history update

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ahaygad Yaygahmaygahr, May 6, 2011.

1. If you are attacked while playing, no matter which game you're playing you get a popup box in the upper left portion of the game. This tells you who attacked, how much money was won or lost and also how much xp you gained (in the event of a win :D )

However, you only get all of this information if you are actually playing while attacked and happen to be looking at this popup information box. The game history only shows how much money was won or lost.

This frustrates me as i seem to be fed xp quite a bit while i am offline, or playing other Kano apps. I am very curious about how much xp different people are feeding me especially when they start to use stamina boosts and still lose.

The job help / challenge help readouts in game history show how much xp i earned, so why can't fights be the same?

To back up my claims of experience dieting i took some screenshots of my game history when i was fed multiple times, and if i wasn't watching that top popup box at the time i would have no idea how much xp i was being given.

http://photobucket.com/yumyumyum

And furthermore i managed to catch some attack notifications containing the xp given, but sadly few if any of them match up to the screenshots as the real tasty feeders didn't spam me as much as the hopeless ones.

You were attacked by Putty with a Fight Boost of 2% and won the Fight, earning $0 and 126 XP.

You were attacked by FredTheAnimalSteel with a Fight Boost of 12% and won the Fight, earning $350,370 and 103 XP.
    You were attacked by FredTheAnimalSteel with a Fight Boost of 7% and won the Fight, earning $364,613 and 100 XP.

You were attacked by Meki the Iron Man with a Fight Boost of 7% and won the Fight, earning $355,350 and 96 XP.

You were attacked by Sandra Calico Tank with a Fight Boost of 7% and won the Fight, earning $356,123 and 122 XP.
    You were attacked by Sandra Calico Tank with a Fight Boost of 7% and won the Fight, earning $375,030 and 122 XP.

You were attacked by Tjak with a Fight Boost of 13% and won the Fight, earning $0 and 100 XP.

You were attacked by ZeroTheBeast with a Fight Boost of 10% and won the Fight, earning $356,895 and 117 XP.

You were attacked by Emmanuel Trauma and won the Fight, earning $370,755 and 78 XP.

You were attacked by Denise Crazy Mangler with a Fight Boost of 5% and won the Fight, earning $371,558 and 122 XP.

You were attacked by Michael Bloody Outlaw with a Fight Boost of 10% and won the Fight, earning $366,188 and 96 XP.

You were attacked by Brian The Specimen and won the Fight, earning $368,550 and 118 XP.

You were attacked by Fahmi Lucky Juggernaut and won the Fight, earning $174,822 and 97 XP.
    You were attacked by Fahmi Lucky Juggernaut and won the Fight, earning $0 and 97 XP.

You were attacked by Charles No Mercy with a Fight Boost of 5% and won the Fight, earning $355,268 and 101 XP.

You were attacked by Frozen Poison with a Fight Boost of 10% and won the Fight, earning $358,785 and 78 XP.

You were attacked by Karen Insane Nails with a Fight Boost of 15% and won the Fight, earning $380,700 and 134 XP.

You were attacked by Fabian Brave Anvil with a Fight Boost of 2% and won the Fight, earning $363,075 and 124 XP.

(All ZS if i recall correctly)

There must be other players who are fed xp regularly, is nobody else curious as to how much xp they are being given.. And who is giving them the most xp per chomp ?

2. it has been suggested already

3. OK.. My apologies. I seem to have missed that, and no doubt it was you that originally suggested it.

Well let's just let this reinforce the desire to have a more informative game history showing us tasty xp gains when we're not playing the game in question, at the time of feeding.

4. Ok i was just fighting in LCN trying for some tasty bounties, and meanwhile just before being PK'd in ZS i was fed xp by some crazy nobody.. If only there was some way to find out how much xp he was giving me with that crazy stamina boost. lol.

Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 32%. You won the Fight, earning $368,903.

30 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 32%. You won the Fight, earning $383,513.

30 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 32%. You won the Fight, earning $368,903.

30 minutes ago delete

5. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

From what I've seen usually your exp comes from bigger mobs. So check mob size by attacking them in hospital or not and you should be able to judge....bigger mob more exp smaller mob less exp.

6. Yes but i would like to see at a glance how much xp i am being fed. It actually happens more than i can believe!

Check this one for instance, such a good thing i was actually playing to catch it! :D

You were attacked by General Thaddeus J Fluff n Stuff with a Fight Boost of 42% and won the Fight, earning $32,290 and 118 XP.

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Just a heads up that this suggestion has been implemented in all of our games. Thank you for bringing it to our attention again, it has been on our radar for a while.

8. thanks for this wonderful update

9. Fill my belly with tasty xp!

THANK YOU EVER SO VERY MUCH!!

I can't find the words to express my delight at this, due to this i think i'm going to add more defence to be fed even more LOL !

And as a rather funny statement, the same guy must have added more attack and hoped he would stand a chance now... :confused:

You were attacked by General Thaddeus J Fluff n Stuff with a Fight Boost of 42% and won the Fight, earning $25,610 and 133 XP.

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  10. Repetition for emphasis.
    I honestly, truly, madly and sincerely cannot ever thank you here at Kano enough for this tremendous update!

Whenever the great (xp) hunger is once again upon me, i don't even have to have any stamina with which to feed myself! I need only to go Home and peruse my wonderfully detailed new game history :D.

I don't just talk out of my bottom, that would get rather smelly and i'm contained within a confined space at the minute. If only feasting your eyes on this would feed you as much xp as it fed me!

7 minutes ago

Ahad Valiant Assassin You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 27% and won the Fight, earning $396,436 and 88 XP. AND AGAIN! When will they ever learn....

8 minutes ago

Ahad Valiant Assassin You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 27% and won the Fight, earning $407,551 and 118 XP. LOOL

Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 27%. You won the Fight, earning $396,436 and 88 XP.

16 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 27%. You won the Fight, earning $389,026 and 85 XP.

16 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 27%. You won the Fight, earning $370,500 and 92 XP.

16 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 27%. You won the Fight, earning $389,026 and 92 XP.

16 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 27%. You won the Fight, earning $407,551 and 118 XP.

17 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 27%. You won the Fight, earning $403,845 and 109 XP.

17 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1. You won the Fight, earning $407,551 and 92 XP.

17 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 27%. You won the Fight, earning $377,910 and 123 XP.

18 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Crazy 1 with a Fight Boost of 27%. You won the Fight, earning $374,205 and 118 XP.

18 minutes ago delete

I know it's not as great as that genius with too much spare stam trying his 'luck' (lol) with 42%, but anything over 20% is a lol in my opinion.

EDIT: I've just thought.. To any and all Moderators i beg of you. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE do not delete this thread, it should remain as a lasting memory of this phenominal update that i'm sure many of us players will enjoy greatly for the entirity of the rest of our playing days.
    I wish to continue sharing only multiple xp feeds upon myself, using >20% boost.
    As i doubt i could ever get bored of this, i will leave my defence as it is. 8[X][X] ;) with my mere 6% defender boost to ensure that this does not go on forever.
    Just please let me enjoy it while it lasts! I have to get MUCH more attack to continue with my current rate of kills to succeed in reaching the #1 spot on the leaderboard.

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  11. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

Fight Won

You were attacked by Malevolent Incarnation with a Fight Boost of 20%. You won the Fight, earning $593,865 and 138 XP.

11 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Malevolent Incarnation with a Fight Boost of 20%. You won the Fight, earning $605,071 and 132 XP.

11 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Malevolent Incarnation with a Fight Boost of 20%. You won the Fight, earning $599,468 and 132 XP.

11 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Malevolent Incarnation with a Fight Boost of 20%. You won the Fight, earning $593,865 and 132 XP.

11 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Malevolent Incarnation with a Fight Boost of 20%. You won the Fight, earning $565,853 and 183 XP.

11 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by whut whut in the butt with a Fight Boost of 20%. You won the Fight, earning $599,468 and 42 XP.

11 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by whut whut in the butt with a Fight Boost of 20%. You won the Fight, earning $560,250 and 42 XP.

11 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by whut whut in the butt with a Fight Boost of 20%. You won the Fight, earning $588,263 and 44 XP.

11 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by Malevolent Incarnation with a Fight Boost of 15%. You won the Fight, earning $512,415 and 176 XP.

15 minutes ago delete
    Fight Won

You were attacked by whut whut in the butt with a Fight Boost of 15%. You won the Fight, earning $565,853 and 81 XP.

15 minutes ago delete

12. Whut whut, whut the futt!??
    Your defence must be incredible!

Even my xp gained from those 32% and 42% pales in comparison to that malevolent experience munchie! I know all too well that he is a right pain in the whut and you've just left him with no safe place to put.
    Himself.

13. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

Fight Won

You were attacked by Malevolent Incarnation with a Fight Boost of 15%. You won the Fight, earning $588,263 and 169 XP.

14. Here's some more, don't they realise i love being fed free xp? It's like using stamina to gain xp, only without spending the stamina...

You were attacked by Red Dragon with a Fight Boost of 11%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 111 XP.

You were attacked by Red Dragon with a Fight Boost of 11%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 103 XP.

You were attacked by Red Dragon with a Fight Boost of 11%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 142 XP.

You were attacked by Red Dragon with a Fight Boost of 6%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 132 XP.

You were attacked by Red Dragon with a Fight Boost of 6%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 137 XP.

You were attacked by Red Dragon with a Fight Boost of 6%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 132 XP.

You were attacked by Red Dragon with a Fight Boost of 11%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 142 XP.

You were attacked by Red Dragon with a Fight Boost of 11%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 103 XP.

You were attacked by Red Dragon with a Fight Boost of 11%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 111 XP.

You were attacked by Jack is back with a Fight Boost of 5%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 0 XP.

You were attacked by Jack is back with a Fight Boost of 5%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 38 XP.

You were attacked by Jack is back with a Fight Boost of 5%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 36 XP.

You were attacked by Jack is back with a Fight Boost of 5%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 75 XP.

You were attacked by Jack is back with a Fight Boost of 5%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 112 XP.

You were attacked by Jack is back with a Fight Boost of 5%. You won the Fight, earning $0 and 149 XP.

You were attacked by Dragonlord with a Fight Boost of 5%. You won the Fight, earning $405,601 and 129 XP.

You were attacked by Kathy Cold Minotaur. You won the Fight, earning $393,901 and 122 XP.

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  15. gods people

gods people Active Member

what.

what a load of drival. you could post something a bit more interesting... lol:p

16. I bet you don't even know what succulent xp tastes like.

17. gods people

gods people Active Member

Ahah

You funny. This sort of rubbish is pointless posting on here. no one wants to see it. It just cloggs up the forum.......:eek:

18. Cloggs up... Yea.
    I doubt very much that one thread is capable of clogging up the entire infrastructure of this whole forum.
    So yea, please kindly gtfo and babble on about something that actually concerns you, the LCN forum is thattaway >>>>

EDIT: It's in general, my mistake i'll just get back to killing peeps xD

19. General Thaddeus

General Thaddeus New Member

Hehe

Just so you know that was an accidental hit the second time! Bet I'd win now though. :p You don't even come up on my radar anymore.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  20. Accidental hit the second time, eh?
    Doesn't it drop the stam boost the second time?

And as for you "beating me now though", would that be with a 42% boost as well?

Ignoring the fact that i ignore def as higher attack would be much more beneficial than being fed xp by stronger nubs.

Come back when i feed you some xp. lol. Does Kano even have a forum in dreamland?