Phrost And Mayhem, How adorable.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deicidal Urges, May 30, 2011.

1. So today Phrostypoozillabutt and Mayhem listed me.. 28 times. I practically begged him for it, as he's slightly diluted and she just enables him, no big deal really. But looky how much money is now in circulation :D 962,801,000,000 Yay they SPENT THAT MUCH wooooooooooooooo How much UN did they buy to cover that I wonder? nom got around 230 of it. Not too bad I must say.

2. Ace

Ace Member

I gotta give them credit, they'll make this one a fun week for me :D

3. Nice catch on the 32 there Ace :D

4. Ace

Ace Member

You earnt a spot on my sig, you'll be there til I get a bigger one, always been like that :D

5. Eh, I put Phrosty's first ever documented punch kill that I got on mine, then the kill I stole from him when he was trying to remove himself from the hitlist whilst using both accounts :)

6. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

Check the leaderboard, Phrost has a vault of $1.142 TRILLION. #2 vault PimpDaddyDuke with $555.555 Billion. :eek:

7. malific

malific Member

I must thank them both for the listings, I had a slice off the pie myself too and it gives me a reason to actually stay hunting a little longer instead of just logging off out of boredom. :)

8. PHROST

PHROST New Member

you know bud .. whats even sadder is the fact you think i care about you .. hell you wanted to be famous and we made it so .. others had a riot catchin you .. big whoop you pk'd me .. and kudos to you fer bein the first now that its recorded .. but really you weren't the first and won't be the last .. every word you put down on this forum does not make me look bad, but thanks fer puttin smiles on my face seen that you have nothin better to do than think about lil ole me .. and all that crap you spammed my FB message box and the crap you spammed mayem's just shows yer true colors .. we game for fun .. yer a sad little feller and think name callin and the garbage you spit makes you somethin .. bud, when you grow up and become a man then maybe i will take the time to have a chat with you .. till then enjoy the pampers and make sure mommy changes ou .. i hear those kinda rashes are hard to get rid off .. happy slayin bud .. big smiles now !! i eagerly await yer next so wonderfully put rant on how i suck .. lol

9. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

bahahaha... AGREED

10. General Thaddeus

General Thaddeus New Member

Calm down...

Hey now. Come on. Let them talk smack. Posting stuff like this gives people like them the satisfaction of riling you up. You say you don't care, but this post says otherwise. Yea. Their gossip is childish, but be the bigger slayer and don't stoop to their level. Where's the fun in telling of a bunch of kids? :) Please be civil.

11. Where's the fun in that though? What ever would we do with all this popcorn that i have been making?

I, for one, would quite likes to see just how muches it May take, for the Phrost to err... BITE.

12. Nombie Hunters
    [NOM] "all-around daily player group, anyone can join"
    Create AllianceCreate EnemyJoin

LMFAO sooooooooo Who's the Real Nommers?? :)

13. Personally i would just like to say THANK YOU .. I mean for someone to take the time and post something about Phrosty and Myself .. it well, really is heart warming. ;)

14. another thread like this? Come on!!

though on Zombie Slayers, 1.5 T is definitely note worthy. My ZS bank is only about 25B last I checked.

28 deaths, lose what 5% of xp to next level with each one? So, you lost 140% of the xp to your next level? with the fight cap of 20, that's not easily made up either. Well I hear there's a cap on how far into the negative one can go, never found out how far that is though. If it exsists, lucky for you huh.

15. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

little scared kid makes a thread and can't reply to phrost and mayhem ? heheheheh
    waaa waa waaaaaaah!