Myspace/facebook - share same players?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fred, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Fred

Fred Member

Hey all

just wondering if the game shares players from both Myspace and Facebook, or is Facebook only for facebook players and vice versa?

2. myspace and facebook will never meet up in game play.

3. red06GTO

red06GTO New Member

They're rivals. That would never happen..

4. Eddie

Eddie Member

Separate because you would not be able to add the other sites user to clan cause you cant accept facebook friends onto myspace lol

5. would be interesting if the 2 merged lol.then we'd see whos really the toughest and who just thinks their the toughest lol.

6. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

What is the highest level player on facebook? i know who is the current highest level for myspace lol.

7. Its all Over

Its all Over New Member

Zynga is able to merge both Myspace and Facebook. Why cant Kano/Apps?

In one particular game, you can add someone as a buddy even though their using the opposite site.

8. WAITANDSEEBIGBIYATCH 1,506

thats facebooks top.

9. There is noting that is not possible ;)

10. Ace shooter

Ace shooter New Member

Whoo is the highest then??

11. Its all Over

Its all Over New Member

He is a BIGBIYATCH....

cant do his dirty work, guess thats why he is so high

12. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Ace that would be me, myspace mob wars player Wrecks Da Hitman level 1400, i would have posted it earlier but forgot my password :eek:

13. steal toes

steal toes Member

It would be nice if the Devs could link us up between the 2 systems and expand our fight lists.:)

One big issue would be Alts. It's not against the rules to have both FB and MS accounts so if they linked the two up everyone could have 2 accounts in same game.