New Location - South Africa!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Woman, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Attached Files:

2. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Right on :)

When can we expect a boss for this and the last couple countries?

3. Red

Red Member

What´s the point in new towns if the old ones arent finished ? LOL

The death deals stopped in india and the co-ops in japan -.-

If there aren´t gonna be new co-ops just say it.

4. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I almost put that here but wanted to let someone else say it this time.

I actually really like the outbreaks...but only cause I went to the world cup last summer, and I've been to 2 places in the outbreaks...lol...Stellenbosh university is a party spot too from what i heard....

sorry for off topic....

ON TOPIC...

We need Single and Co Op bosses for every country without them. STOP releasing new stuff if you can't keep up. WE WILL UNDERSTAND AND BE HAPPIER THAT THE JOB IS 100% DONE.

5. Red

Red Member

Yeah i know we´re always playing the same notes lol.

You went to africa really ? how awesome i too still have my vuvuzela :D

6. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Yeah went on a safari for a few days then went to the opening world cup game (south africa vs mexico)...

Now I have a feeling I know why they did the caveman UN items, since the Cradle of Humankind is in South Africa. Where our "species" is from so they say lol...

I had a red vuvuzela but I suck at using it lol...

They should make a poacher zombie boss as the co op boss....and a world cup soccer single boss.....and figure out the other bosses too while they're at it...cause I'll be ready for a boss pretty soon...I've been done with all the other for quite some time.

7. Wonder Woman

Coop Bosses are on our todo list. We hear you and we are working to get them developed and released. We do have a single Boss that will be coming soon for SA.

8. How can one suck at using a vuvuzela? Aren't vuvuzelas by their nature supposed to suck?

9. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Nah you're supposed to blow in them like a trumpet and I have no experience in blowing things lol......

10. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Castle of Good Hope, Cape Town
    4464891 Zombies Killed.....100%...

So how about that BOSS??????? lol

11. Wonder Woman

We released the single Boss for South Africa today! We have moved around some priorities and put Coop Bosses at the top of the list. We are aiming to have 2 out this month.

12. Red

Red Member

@ AS Not really it´s hard lol there´s ways of playing :D

@kano , really 2 co-op ? awesome :D

13. Red

Red Member

How many shots did you take before going there ?

I wanted to see spain but whatevs :D

For the co-ops they should do some new shit, us and brendan fraser kiling mummys for egypt some kind of adventure

14. Kudos on the SA single boss. looks awesome

as for boss ideas... you already have had people here starting threads for ideas. why not use some of them as they were good.

15. I'm glad you're finally adding co-op bosses. Now, about the challenges...

I really wish you'd finish the countries we already have available before adding new ones.

16. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Right on!! That's good to hear :D

they didn't have shots at the game, only budweiser. which sold out before the half. i think i had 4-5...lol...the real fun was the usa vs england game at this pavilion..

i actually flew back through madrid spain...i hope i never have to fly through there again in my life..lol...

i'm looking forward to the co-op bosses that should be cool.

17. malific

malific Member

Thanks for considering energy amounts into new outbreaks, it actually gives me a reason to try and get closer to the 1k energy achievement.

Also I´d suggest you wait before adding new locations, and finish the previous ones too. It´s kind of pointless the best challenge to do is from India, a Nigeria/South Africa challenge would probably pay out at least twice as much and we´re missing that part to level. I guess you already noticed the complaining posts on the matter.

18. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I totally agree with that because I had stopped adding points to energy. I also think though that since the energy requirements are higher, as with other countries maybe the skill point pay out should be +9 rather than +8.....

Just a thought.