Achievements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polishpimp, May 28, 2011.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

We do have a Countdown to Summer Calendar that is going to be released to all apps. Keep looking in the News and Updates sub-forum. I have been posting coming soon messages so that you can see what is coming next.

We have been working on the Faction/Guild/Armada/Syndicate Wars. We have read all of the input and we thank you all for your feedback and suggestions. Development does take time but do know that this is a high priority feature and we hope to have it out soon.

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Don't some (all?) give Favor Points?

3. for viking some give favor points

not all though lol

4. Red

Red Member

No. *_______________________________________________*

5. ya know just thought of something

why is it only(far as im aware)viking that gives the favor points

just curious on that one

6. There absolutely MUST be achievements for bounty listing mrtyndall....

1 time
    5 times
    25 times
    50 times
    100 times
    250 times
    500 times
    1000 times
    2000 times
    5000 times
    10000 times
    and
    25000 times

there should also be achievements for killing mrtyndall either as a battle kill or bounty kill the same number of times.

These achievements should give out 20 skill points and 10 favor pts each and will be available on VC PC and MW. Sorry ZS but there are no tyndalls there.

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

YET.

And perhaps the title of the tyndall-listing should be "Mr.Moneybags" or "World Saver" or something else. "Epic Towel Helper"?
    Hey, towelie, what do you think?

8. Ace

Ace Member

????????????????????????

9. ZS would be better with achievements giving UN than any of this Tyndall malarky.
    Most of the games need achievements for further on through the game. Some of the achievements drop off far too early and should keep increasing.

10. you dont play myspace right

if so thats why ya dont get it

11. Uncharming

Uncharming New Member

FYI, Tyndall is a person whose character build is low on health so he can only be hit once or twice before being in the hospital, but he attacks everything on his attack list like a lawnmower.

12. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

True. Also - wtf a talking towel, aka "towelie" HATES the tyndall scourge!
    The rest of us are mad enough already at tyndalls minions/cronies/copycats called "parasites." They are low-health LEECHES.

There. I think that explains the "tyndall" focus for anyone who didn't know.

13. the tyndall though has a higher def than parasites

14. Ace

Ace Member

My point was, where did he get that there are no Tyndalls on ZS lmao

15. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

That works. The minions are weaker!

16. the main tyndall aint there lol

plenty of parasites im sure

but the actual tyndall himself has no zombie

17. Oh but you can believe me I am watching for him to rear his crusty head in zombies. Got myself plenty of money stashed away there to list him like crazy.

@Skyler: I like the "World Saver" name for the tyndall achievement or something along the lines of "Purge the Menace" or "Pesticide"

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  18. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

lol, and again the Kano Forum Spam Crew (KFSC) has derailed a thread.

On topic of the tyndall, he even refuses to stay dead when his betters demand it with chainlistings.

Oh well, he was slapped to death just now.

And a tyndall kill achievement sure sounds nice. Let's kill him so often that he levels backwards. lol

19. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I'm guessing THIS is where Mojito gets the idea that I'm spamming. :D
    No, wait. 'Scuse me. "spanning". I am a "spanner". :rolleyes:

Hey, how much have you gotten his bounty up to? On any app, what was the most expensive?

20. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

2,2T or so. Currently the tyndall is slightly below 2T and if he returns soon, he'll exceed this price.